The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapers in the ie?

Discussion in 'Southern Cali Vapors' started by ogredog, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Ohyeathat

Ohyeathat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Apple Valley, Ca
    I have noticed there seems to be a lack of female vapers. When I was first doing research on YouTube I could only find videos of men reviewing.

2. OCD
    This message by OCD has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 26, 2013, Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area.
    Jul 13, 2013
  3. Ohyeathat

Ohyeathat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Apple Valley, Ca
    Me too! I'm working on posting a video very soon.

4. Peruviann

Peruviann Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2013
    Menifee,Santa Ana
    looong time. I haven't been on the forums. Was wondering if anyone was interested in a BRAND NEW SS Avenger or Bio Mech Mod before i post them up on the classifieds. Just found out I'm having a kid soon, so I have to let go of all my brand new mods I was holding onto.
    The Bio Mech Mods serial numbers are in the low 400s. The SS Avenger serial numbers are in the low 1000s. I can give the the correct serial numbers later on tonight. send me a message if you are interested. i prefer to sell local: OC, IE, LA.

5. Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Congrats on your new arrival, Peruviann -- that's very exciting! Just feed that kid on a steady diet of Inca Kola, and he or she will turn out just fine! :) (pssst... not meaning to be 'that guy,' but I think the moderators don't allow any bartering, selling, or PIFing outside the classies)

6. Peruviann

Feb 9, 2013
    Menifee,Santa Ana
    Yeah i have a feeling mods will say something i just wanted to give my locals a first chance. I dont like dealing with paypal and shipping.

hahaha plenty of inka kola and pancit since the baby will be half filipino.

7. Peruviann

Feb 9, 2013
    Menifee,Santa Ana
    what time are you planning for the meet on the 21st at E-Cig City ?

8. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    I think we're shooting for around 2pm on the 21st (this Sunday) at E-Cig City. Hope you can make it!

9. OCD
    This message by OCD has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 26, 2013, Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area.
    Jul 22, 2013
  10. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Thanks so much to everyone who made it out, especially you three coming from so far! It was great to see you and I look forward to Vapetoberfest and our next cozy little meetup! :thumb:

11. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    It was great meeting you and your family today, and thanks again for the tank -- very generous of you, and it will see a lot of use! Glad you enjoyed Punjab Palace too. That's where RPad and I had lunch! :D

I really enjoyed seeing everyone else who showed as well, and it was a great time! Thanks again!

12. RPadTV

RPadTV Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 12, 2012
    Planet Awesome
    Thanks for coming by and providing raffle prizes. It was excellent meeting you and your family. I was psyched to win an IBTanked tank!

[​IMG]

13. OCD
    Jul 22, 2013
  14. Peruviann

Feb 9, 2013
    Menifee,Santa Ana
    Current set up

Biomech mod
    Nimbus RDA
    Capitall Custom Cap
    Capitall C.I.A Drip Tip

Juice - Cali Kings - Dem Berries Strawberry/Lychee blend

[​IMG]

15. PaloAltoPixie

PaloAltoPixie Full Member

Oct 11, 2013
    Claremont, CA, USA
    Looks like I joined up a bit on the late side for the last IE meetup, but I'm definitely game to attend the next one...

16. OCD
    Oct 22, 2013
  17. John_

John_ Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

When's the next meetup? I'm in Riverside, haven't attended any sort of vapemeet so far, haven't found one close enough yet. :(

18. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    A few of us have been toying with the idea of getting together at E-Cig City 4 next Sunday (the 17th) afternoon. No solid plans yet, but we can report back.

19. John_

That's like 10 minutes away from my house. I'll be there if there's a meet.

20. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Awesome! I'll post a time once we get something set up.

21. John_

I had some plans shift this weekend so unless the meet is after 5pm on Sunday I can't go. :( Maybe if there's one the following week or after that.

22. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Oh, that's a shame! I'm guessing we'll meet at E-Cig City 4 around 2:00pm. We've got a special guest coming in via train, and he'll probably have to head back to the station around 5 :( We'll try to do this more often and catch you next time!

23. John_

I might be able to come earlier, it all depends how long it takes Sunday morning. What time are you wrapping up on Sunday? at 5?

24. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    My guess would be 5 at the latest. I'll probably have to get our friend back to the train station in San Bernardino by 5:30.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.