• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
  • OCD
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area

Peruviann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
looong time. I haven't been on the forums. Was wondering if anyone was interested in a BRAND NEW SS Avenger or Bio Mech mod before i post them up on the classifieds. Just found out I'm having a kid soon, so I have to let go of all my brand new mods I was holding onto.
The Bio Mech mods serial numbers are in the low 400s. The SS Avenger serial numbers are in the low 1000s. I can give the the correct serial numbers later on tonight. send me a message if you are interested. i prefer to sell local: OC, IE, LA.

Peruviann

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2013
Congrats on your new arrival, Peruviann -- that's very exciting! Just feed that kid on a steady diet of Inca Kola, and he or she will turn out just fine! :) (pssst... not meaning to be 'that guy,' but I think the moderators don't allow any bartering, selling, or PIFing outside the classies)

Yeah i have a feeling mods will say something i just wanted to give my locals a first chance. I dont like dealing with paypal and shipping.

hahaha plenty of inka kola and pancit since the baby will be half filipino.

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
  • OCD
  • Deleted by classwife

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
It was great meeting you and your family today, and thanks again for the tank -- very generous of you, and it will see a lot of use! Glad you enjoyed Punjab Palace too. That's where RPad and I had lunch! :D

I really enjoyed seeing everyone else who showed as well, and it was a great time! Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
  • OCD
  • Deleted by classwife

OCD

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2012
California, Kern
www.ibtanked.com
  • OCD
  • Deleted by classwife

John_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
Riverside, California, USA
Oh, that's a shame! I'm guessing we'll meet at E-Cig City 4 around 2:00pm. We've got a special guest coming in via train, and he'll probably have to head back to the station around 5 :( We'll try to do this more often and catch you next time!
I might be able to come earlier, it all depends how long it takes Sunday morning. What time are you wrapping up on Sunday? at 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread