The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapers in the ie?

Discussion in 'Southern Cali Vapors' started by ogredog, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Abracastabya

Abracastabya Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 26, 2011
    Corona, CA
    Hey guys due to differences in business ethic, I am no longer associated with The Vapor Hive. I will keep you posted about the new shop I am planning on opening.

Zen Mini, Orion 2.1, 69 Mod, Cobra Atty, eBaron Dripper Pro, ProVari.

2. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hey Abra, sorry to hear you had a problem. Keep us up to date on the new shop.

3. OCD
    This message by OCD has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 26, 2013, Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area.
    May 14, 2013
  4. Tezcatlipoca

Tezcatlipoca Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    I'll probably opt for Vegas over the other one. And then Vapetoberfest will be in Long Beach October 18th and 19th!

5. OCD
    This message by OCD has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Oct 26, 2013, Reason: Supplier discussing business in unauthorized area.
    May 15, 2013
  6. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Excellent! I'll look forward to meeting you either in Vegas or here in Riverside -- I'm still a bummed I missed the last one at Back to the Grind. E-Cig City 4 would be a great place to meet up in the future, if they get a little more furniture! If nothing materializes before then, I'll be sure to stop by your table at Vapefest (and/or Vapetoberfest) and say hello.

7. w00st3r

w00st3r Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 27, 2012
    goodyear az
    Where can I find event details for vapefest and vapetober?

sent from my s3 like a derp.

8. OCD
    May 15, 2013
  9. thebuffster

thebuffster Full Member

May 16, 2013
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA
  10. jg1986

jg1986 Senior Member Verified Member

May 25, 2013
    California
    I am located in riverside!! I just starting vaping a little over month ago. For everyone who will see this, there is a new shop called Vape Castle holding there grand opening tomorrow Saturday June 15th. I think it's from 11 am or noon to 4 or 5 in the evening. They will be raffling off provaris and other coool stuff. They are also releasing their house juice. I tried one of the flavors last time I was there and it was on point. I have only been there twice but the people there are really cool. All proceeds go to the lung association here in riverside. If anyone does decide to go, I will see you there!!

11. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    Nice to make your acquaintance, JG, and congrats on picking up vaping! There's another B&M in Riverside?! Thanks for the heads up. These things are cropping up like weeds! I probably won't be able to make it tomorrow, but I'll be sure to check it out in the near future.

12. wonderland

wonderland Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Glad to meet you JG and thanks for the heads-up on another vape shop in Riverside. I've got a full day on Sat or I'd definitely hit up the grand opening. I was on the 91 last weekend and saw one right off the freeway in Corona too, so the IE is finally getting it's fair share of vape shops!

13. OCD
    Jun 15, 2013
  14. wonderland

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    For sure! I have two busy weeks coming up, but we can plan something for mid-to-late July if that works for you guys? I think we'll host it at our new vape shop here, E-Cig City 4. I'll be meeting up with Tez at the end of June and we'll whip something up :) I'll be sure to message you when we do and if there's a weekend that works best for you let me know!

15. OCD
    Jun 15, 2013
  16. jg1986

jg1986 Senior Member Verified Member

May 25, 2013
    California
    I am always in Ecig City 4. The guys there are great. Always going in to get my rda wrapped until I have mastered it myself.

17. OCD
    Jun 29, 2013
  18. wonderland

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Hi there OCD! I've just returned from my trip, so sorry I didn't get back with you sooner. How about we aim for one of the last two Sundays in July, so the 21st or 28th. Are either of those better for you? Anyone else out there have a preferred Sunday? We'll meet at E-Cig City 4, located near UCR at 1400 University Ave Ste 107, Riverside, CA 92507. They are pretty slow on Sunday afternoons so we should have the place mostly to ourselves. Once we finalize our date, feel free to pass the invite out like you did last time :)

19. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    The 21st would probably work better for me, but I don't have a strong preference. Looking forward to it!

20. OCD
    Jul 3, 2013
  21. wonderland

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Let's call it for the 21st then, around 2ish!

22. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
  23. OCD
    Jul 5, 2013
  24. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    If you like Thai food, my favorite in town is Royal Orchid at 1450 University Ave, just down the street. For gourmet pizza, Jafang Pizza (several doors down from E-Cig City 4 -- 1400 University Ave, #101) is pretty good. There's also a good Indian place with a lunch buffet called Punjab Palace at 1766 University Ave.

25. OCD
    Jul 5, 2013
  26. wonderland

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    I'll give a second vote for Punjab Palace! They made my wedding feast :) So good.

27. Ohyeathat

Ohyeathat Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 3, 2013
    Apple Valley, Ca
    Awww shucks. I won't be able to make this one. Hopefully next time.

28. wonderland

Aug 28, 2012
    Riverside, California
    Yes please :) We need more ladies at our meet-ups!

29. Tezcatlipoca

May 12, 2012
    Riverside, CA
    I second that! :laugh:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.