• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I just cleaned up my vela, I will bring it will all the stuff it came with. It isn't often it leaves the house but I know you liked them Wonderland. Poor thing needs some showing off to someone who can appreciate it :D

I was asked for wick (and not sure if they meant wick or coil so am bringing both) and cartos. Is there anything else anyone needs I might be able to bring? Anything in my signature someone wants to try out?

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
Thank you all so much for coming out today! I know most of you drove from quite a distance and I really appreciated your effort to get there and of course, your company. It was wonderful meeting you all!
OCD, Mrs, and Offspring: thank you so much for your generous and beautiful gifts!
Cool meet, nice to meet you all, thanks for having us out. Wonderland, what's the bra you have? I like it and I want to try my hand at one! Thanks again!
Hey w00st3r! I assume you mean my "rba" and not my "bra"... ;) The one you tried is the Z-Atty-Pro (which is made for the Provari), but the universal equivalent is the Z-Atty-U which they sell through 310Vapers. If you want to get your feet wet with a less expensive version first, then you'd want to pick up an AGA-T2. Glad you liked it! The rebuilding method I described to you which is working really well for me is the PetarK method in case you want to YouTube it :)

w00st3r

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
goodyear az
Was a lot of fun w00ster, long drive but a nice break for us. We will certainly be trying to get back down that way again.

About wonderlands bra though, I dont think it will fit you buddy ;)

It may not, however I could never pull it off, the straps would irritate the heck out of my shoulders!
Damn the autocorrect! Yes yes the "rba" I think I will indeed get the aga-t to start with and see if I can't annoy myself thoroughly with it. Either was it was very informative and great meeting people.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I had a great time, it was nice to see you again Wonderland, Wooster and Hot Chick.

It was great to meet you OCD and family. Thanks for setting DH up, he loves his tequila sunrise. It is his first thing all his own that I didn't hand down to him and he is a proud papa.

Sorry you couldn't make it Tez, I was looking forward to seeing you again.

I am exhausted! The leg hates me tonight so I took half a pain pill and will have to baby it tomorrow. But it was so worth it to see you all. I had such a great time. Those stairs weren't that hard after all, and I didn't knock everyone over so that was definitely a plus!

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
It may not, however I could never pull it off, the straps would irritate the heck out of my shoulders!
Damn the autocorrect! Yes yes the "rba" I think I will indeed get the aga-t to start with and see if I can't annoy myself thoroughly with it. Either was it was very informative and great meeting people.

I was thinking you might have meant the cover for her ProVari, which was from Serenity Gear, but she picked up on the autocorrect!

If you would like to borrow my AGA, I have no problem lending it out. I can get you some mesh and coil, you can try it out and if it works you can get your own. If not, you won't have yet another bunch of stuff you don't want (wick, coil, rba, the tools). I also have the dud/chids, and you can take one of those to play with too, but I have to get a glass tank from OCD. I don't recall any of them actually leaking, but there are cracks in the plastic. For practice they will work fine though. Wonderland makes some nice set ups, but her RBA is $140 more than I paid for the ones I am lending you so they will be a bit more finicky. All the better to learn with though, if you can master them you will be able to master any RBA :lol:

Wonderland, after seeing your ZAP, I am seriously considering it. I can appreciate the differences in the real deal now. Great, another thing I want!

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
I'm sorry that I couldn't make it too. I've been sick since the middle of last week and not only does it hurt to vape (throat & lungs) but I didn't want to get anyone sick in case it was more than just a sinus thing. :(

So sorry you're sick Marc! You were missed and we hope to see you next time.

Abracastabya

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
Corona, CA
www.facebook.com
Teamed up with some friends and opened a shop! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368113718.568181.jpg

Zen Mini, Orion 2.1, 69 Mod, Cobra Atty, eBaron Dripper Pro, ProVari.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread