• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ogredog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2011
fontana,Cali
Ooooooh, I did lol

nice little beginner bottom feeder. I just wouldn't want to drop it though. His vapage bf is sweet too! I'm thinking about something like that but i want to find a rba that works well with them.....any ideas ?

Well maybe next week ....I can do Monday or Tuesday ....bww.....back to the grind.....w.e.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
I have no ideas, I haven't even seen a box mod in person so wouldn't even know if you could put a rebuildable on it! The lack of funding in my paypal account has curbed my ability to buy more stuff. More money hits it tomorrow though LOL. I was hoping to try one out before I bought one, so will have to try to be patient and not pull the trigger before I can meet with you guys. I don't need yet another item in my "junk" box.

The shop called and they "found ground" which I didn't even know was lost (ha ha). So, they now have power to whatever it was that didn't but the scope is still not reading anything. The owner is out of town and is the main mechanic, and they only have one tech this week that has never heard of this happening. They can't tell me how long it will take because they don't know what is wrong! This is a disaster.

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Tez, I was just looking at old goats, and saw you had one. I would really like to see that, and maybe put my drip tip on it ;)

Yeah, I'll gladly bring my Old Goat and my Vapage VMOD and you can give 'em a test run! In terms of performance, I like them both about the same, but the difference is that the VMOD is a lot prettier, more durable, and seems to be pretty much leak-proof. But $25 for the Goat, shipping included? How can you afford not to own one? :laugh:

Ooooooh, I did lol

nice little beginner bottom feeder. I just wouldn't want to drop it though. His vapage bf is sweet too! I'm thinking about something like that but i want to find a rba that works well with them.....any ideas ?

Well maybe next week ....I can do Monday or Tuesday ....bww.....back to the grind.....w.e.

Yeah, unfortunately nearly all rba's have a sealed connection, and therefore can't be used on most bottom feeders. The Mark Bugs Chalice is the only rba that is made specifically for bottom feeders, but it's pricey. I'm crossing my fingers waiting for a Chinese knock-off version to come out! :) Can you imagine how funny that thing would look on an Old Goat? An rba might work on the SmartVapes SmartBox because it apparently doesn't require an open connection, but I don't know how often these things are in stock.

I could probably do Monday or Tuesday, but I might have to go in for jury duty... lucky me. I'll hopefully know by this weekend.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA
Yeah, unfortunately nearly all rba's have a sealed connection, and therefore can't be used on most bottom feeders. The Mark Bugs Chalice is the only rba that is made specifically for bottom feeders, but it's pricey. I'm crossing my fingers waiting for a Chinese knock-off version to come out! :) Can you imagine how funny that thing would look on an Old Goat? An rba might work on the SmartVapes SmartBox because it apparently doesn't require an open connection, but I don't know how often these things are in stock.

Keep in mind that the Chalice's will work on a REO Grand but won't fit on a REO Mini, so the bottom-feeder would have to have a pretty big juice well for it to fit. :(

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Keep in mind that the Chalice's will work on a REO Grand but won't fit on a REO Mini, so the bottom-feeder would have to have a pretty big juice well for it to fit. :(

Probably a no-go on the Old Goat then! There goes my dream set-up...:laugh:

No way to get one on a VMOD either, I reckon?

Would any time over the weekend work for you Ogredog, VSummer1, and Antihero? I'm pretty flexible, but I know we've some people here who are only free then. This Saturday probably wouldn't work for me, but I also just found out I don't have to serve jury duty, so during the week would work too.

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Probably a no-go on the Old Goat then! There goes my dream set-up...:laugh:

No way to get one on a VMOD either, I reckon?

Would any time over the weekend work for you Ogredog, VSummer1, and Antihero? I'm pretty flexible, but I know we've some people here who are only free then. This Saturday probably wouldn't work for me, but I also just found out I don't have to serve jury duty, so during the week would work too.

I'm game for any morning from tomorrow til Sunday. Then they get limited to Tues/Thur/Sat/Sun mornings.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA

Finally maybe a weekend meetup! :)

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Okay, MarcK73, Wonderland -- Sunday (morning to afternoonish)?

Ogredog, VSummer1 -- Tuesday?

I can be present at both.

Antihero, how early are we talking for your mornings? I think the only concern is that (aside from me not being much of a morning person :)) MarcK73 and VSummer1 have considerable drives. Would love to make it work, though!

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California

Antihero, how early are we talking for your mornings? I think the only concern is that (aside from me not being much of a morning person :)) MarcK73 and VSummer1 have considerable drives. Would love to make it work, though!

I'm in. just tell me what time!

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

MarcK73

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2012
Marina Del Rey, CA, USA

I'm up for Sunday afternoon at Back To The Grind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread