• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Vapers in the ie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

antihero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2010
S. California
Okay, MarcK73, Wonderland -- Sunday (morning to afternoonish)?

Ogredog, VSummer1 -- Tuesday?

I can be present at both.

Antihero, how early are we talking for your mornings? I think the only concern is that (aside from me not being much of a morning person :)) MarcK73 and VSummer1 have considerable drives. Would love to make it work, though!

Weekday mornings would have to be around 11 or noon. Weekends are fully open (provided I don't have prior engagements.)

Sunday afternoonish could work for me. Suppose to go fishing for a friend's bachelor party but it's still in the air.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
Glad to hear everyone had fun! Hopefully I will find out something with my car tomorrow. Crossing fingers on that... then I can let you know when I can make it down. Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment so won't be able to come that day either way.

I am so jealous! I have been going through all my juices now that they have had time to steep, and maybe some will be vapable to one of you. I have a LOT of it from different vendors, in varying amounts. It is almost sickening seeing it all together :(

I also got some hagstrom glass tips I am not sure I really like if anyone wants to take those off my hands at cost of course. If not I will most likely put them back in the classifieds. Am I allowed to say that? If not, don't report me just let me know and I can edit it out.

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
Yeah, that was a lot of fun! Maybe next time we come up with our own post-modern interpretive dance, so we won't be up-staged!

Yes! and we will not soil the beauty that is Radiohead with our random acts of movement ;)

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

wonderland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2012
Riverside, California
Glad to hear everyone had fun! Hopefully I will find out something with my car tomorrow. Crossing fingers on that... then I can let you know when I can make it down. Wednesday I have a doctor's appointment so won't be able to come that day either way.

I am so jealous! I have been going through all my juices now that they have had time to steep, and maybe some will be vapable to one of you. I have a LOT of it from different vendors, in varying amounts. It is almost sickening seeing it all together :(

I also got some hagstrom glass tips I am not sure I really like if anyone wants to take those off my hands at cost of course. If not I will most likely put them back in the classifieds. Am I allowed to say that? If not, don't report me just let me know and I can edit it out.

hope your car gets well soon so you may join us!
and I don't know if you're allowed to post that, but I'd be interested in checking them out. been wanting to try a glass tip. hope you can join in the fun soon! it was great occupying a giant table strewn with bottles and gadgets and laughter.

Sent from down a rabbit hole using Tapatalk.

vsummer1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2012
California
News on the car is: by removing my battery incorrectly, they shorted out the main relay to my electrical system.

Cost for new battery 65 miles away at the dealership: $451

Cost for new battery at autozone: $152.61
Cost for fixing car after autozone fries my electrical system: $440

Money saved by going to autozone vs dealership - nada.
Time my car was in the shop while they tried to figure out what was fried: 6 days.

So, I called autozone. The manager will refund ONLY the battery cost, and allow me to keep the battery and the warranty but will not pay for the cost to fix their mistake. Autozone = big corporation. If he tries to accelerate my claim I could end up with nothing, so I took the deal and am just glad to have the whole thing behind me.

The part should hopefully be arriving today, and they will give me a call when it is all finished.
_________

TEZ!!! I want to try your box mod!

Tezcatlipoca

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2012
Riverside, CA
Hey V, sorry to hear about your never-ending car woes, but glad to know the end is in sight. Trying the box mod might be a little difficult because I'm going out of town probably on Thursday and won't be back until 9/24. I might be able to meet up before then but if not, you might ask MarcK73 from Temecula if he might be willing to meet up at some point on a weekend to give you a demo. He's got an Old Goat, and I think about 11 or 12 VMOD's :), and he's the one who got me hooked on bottom feeders in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread