Vaping fatigue -- still have it after almost a year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaptor

ECF Veteran
May 15, 2012
sydney
When I used to smoke I tried to be more active in hope to counteract the smoking. Think about that for a second. I've realized that after few months of vaping. I'm lot more more relaxed now than I was when I used to smoke but still do my morning sports to keep fit and my head fresh. Try some daily morning walks, you'll feel better for the rest of the day.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I don't generally give advice like this on this forum, but I would advise seeing a mental health professional. I'm a Clinical Counselor myself and would find it near impossible to determine the etiology of your apparent discomfort/dysfunction with out additional information... it's fair to say that there's lots of (well intentioned) people trying to help, but I haven't read much more than speculation. Your counselor/therapist is likely to advise you to see a general practitioner and get checked for hypothyroidism, so if you want to head that off at the pass that would be a great place to start. (props to the individuals who identified that, adeline, etc.) Don't gamble with your health friend, see a qualified professional.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread