Vaping in Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
Personally... I love being at the forefront of this revolution. I'm getting the chance to help ppl become MUCH healthier. Feels pretty damn good. :D

I concur. I get all excited when someone asks me about it. I believe I am saving lives when I give out urls to ECF and suppliers from this forum.

boxhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2009
Chico, california
in the year and 3 months of vaping, 11 months of vaping only; i was at the local walmart in citrus heights, where i vape openly and often, i saw two other people vaping. i talked to the first guy, ( he was using an SE PV) and wanted something better ( i had SD 901 around my neck, a verses 510 in my hand) the second lady was herding about 15 people in wheel chairs to the macdonalds, i saw what i belive to be a 510 black, i could not talk to her because her herd was also of the type that have some mental problems and i did not want to interupt her control of this active group.
PV`s are getting into the normal world slowly, soon i think BT will have to conceed to e-cigs as an alturnitive<sp> to cigarettes...

martha1014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Delhi, LA USA
I still feel like it is inappropriate to vape where you can't smoke. It bring unnecessary attention to yourself. I certainly can go an hour or two without vaping. It is just too much trouble to try and explain or have to go to customer service to explain. It certainly gives the impression that you are smoking and everyone around you will think so. I know some of you thinks this is good advertisement for ecigs but I don't like to call attention to myself or have to explain it to everyone who sees me. If you have to vape while in a store you can always go to the restroom.

I am not embarrsed to vape I just don't think it is appropriate. There are minors around and they get the impression you are smoking instead of vaping.

Bobnoxious

ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2010
MI
I was walking into a Lowes the other day, and for whatever reason, took a hit off my 510. Not sure what was going through my head. I realized what I did immediately. I put it away. I don't NEED to vape in a Lowes. I really don't NEED to vape in a restaurant. I might stealth vape in a restaurant, but with the upcoming ban on smoking in Michigan, we shouldn't push this issue.

Vaping in a bar, yeah. I'm probably going to push this a little. Because we all go to bars for health reasons. I need my recommended daily allowance of hops, and jager, and bombs. But, in your friendly neighborhood bar. Not like, Applebee's.

I would stealth vape there. But only if there was a major blackout and Applebee's was the only place that had a generator powering the beer cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread