Vaping meets Amway/Avon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

idontknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
in the middle of Missouri
cracker I don't know what your budget is or will be. However just my :2c: worth and I don't know how much they cost but if you could give away cheap e cigs as welcome gifts that would help smokers come to the meeting cuz we all like to get freebies.
even if you had to charge $ to get in to cover the overhead. Or just put on flyer FIRST 10 PPL WILL GET A FREE E-CIG.

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
Just an update, there really hasn't been that much interest, I'm expecting maybe 5 people. I set a date for next Sunday, the 22nd, and will let you all know how it went.

As far as freebies, only Mt. Baker Vapor threw in something extra with their business cards (a 10 bottle of candy cane juice), so, big props to them.

And I can't really afford any disposables for folks, because I spent a pile of money of different atties, cartos, batteries for different voltages, and juices....I think I spent almost $200....ouch. Most of that stuff I get to keep, and some of it was needed anyway...but I might be taking donations lol.

John Phoenix

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2011
New Orleans

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hey how come you didnt tell me about this. Or maybe you did and I just didnt read it. I would have showed up if you gave me enough notice. I have another job so I would have had to take time off that. Or has it not happened yet? We will have hardware again in March and can let people demo stuff. Bring some of our popular flavors for people to try. Let people place orders right there! Send me a PM and we can get something going.

To the mods I am not self promoting just trying to help out another local Washington resident educate people on vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread