Vaping meets Amway/Avon....

Status
Not open for further replies.

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
Well, the flyers are up, time for a little sit-down with my fellow vapers/smokers, to give them the lowdown on vaping, complete with demonstrations of different flavors, resistances, and voltages, on 4 devices.

Question and answer session, help for people who have ecigs that aren't working properly/well enough, business cards from my favorite vendors, and CASAA materials.

I really don't know what to expect for turnout, but am trying to prepare for a few anti's or any health-care professionals that might make an appearance.

Not everybody is going to veg-out on ECF for 3 weeks to understand PV's, and a lot of people can't handle being the "black sheep" among their smoker friends, when trying to switch, and just go back to smoking because there's no support/help.

Here's pics of my flyer and speech outline, any input is appreciated.

Wish me luck, I'm not super-comfortable talking in front of groups.

2012-01-08_1549.png

2012-01-08_1551.png

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
cracker - Do you intend on offering the attendees equipment and juices to buy? ...or perhaps to take orders and purchase for them?

I'm going to buy some juices, atties, and cartos for demonstration, but I do not want to sell anything because I expect there to be some anti's in the crowd, and do not want to come with motives other than information.

I got my first email of interest today, which is great, yet ironically, one flyer I put up has already been removed. it lasted less than 24 hours! It wasn't the management of the place either, because the owner is a friend and volunteered the use of her shop for the class, so clearly, somebody in this tiny town has a problem with ecigs.

I get the feeling there will be some confrontation in my future.

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
I'm going to buy some juices, atties, and cartos for demonstration, but I do not want to sell anything because I expect there to be some anti's in the crowd, and do not want to come with motives other than information.

I got my first email of interest today, which is great, yet ironically, one flyer I put up has already been removed. it lasted less than 24 hours! It wasn't the management of the place either, because the owner is a friend and volunteered the use of her shop for the class, so clearly, somebody in this tiny town has a problem with ecigs.

I get the feeling there will be some confrontation in my future.

Perhaps the missing flyer was taken by someone that wanted the info ..

idontknow

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2012
in the middle of Missouri
just surprised this has not happend already. its a great concept. will the class be free to attend? or will you be making a profit from it? And you don't want to make anyone mad when they read the flyer.keep the flyer simple. inquisitive minds will come just to find out whats going. there is alot of ppl out there that dont know about this new trend yet. by now almost everyone that smokes analogs has heard of the E cig. However the mod craze is another thing. I just found out about the mods just a few weeks ago. and been doing a lot of study. I myself would not make the switch to a plain ecig. I would rather just stay with the analogs. having found out about the mods. I just ordered a vmod last week. Im just not sure that with buying everything that you have to have to go along will save that much money. I still have a lot of research to do. However the health factor of changing over to ecig is the real factor to me.

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
Perhaps the missing flyer was taken by someone that wanted the info ..

The flyers had little cut-out tabs on the bottom with the email address, so....I doubt it. Doesn't really matter though, the shop owner is actually promoting my little shindig, so I just put up a new one. I'll replace flyers as long as I have to, and if they keep disappearing, word will still spread.

cracker75

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2010
Washington State
just surprised this has not happend already. its a great concept. will the class be free to attend?

Free as can be.

I read all these threads from newbies, and remember my own experiences, and just think things would be a lot easier if there was just someone there to show you, in real life.

So I'll be that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread