Vapor Flask V2 clone .. who do we buy this mod from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crunchy2k

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Left Coast
@Crunchy2k wow, that was quick. I still get 'not found' from 17 track. Can't wait to hear about the device when you get it.
mine also not found on 17track
Mine didn't show up on 17track for over a day. I ordered on a Thursday and it showed up on the next Monday. During that time, I tried to drill down to their address in China, but Google Maps isn't very exact there. The systems in place here in the states have spoiled me. Except the USPS notes on their website suck. The local post office had 5 pieces of my vape-mail waiting for me to pick up and their website said they had returned them all.:confused:

My LG HE2 batteries have arrived and are sitting on the charger waiting for their new home to show up. The Kayfun v4 tobeco clone is soaking and the Ni200 wire is aching to unwind and get a coiled perm. 8)

Crunchy2k

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Left Coast
@crunch2k. Lol, you bought the same things I did :) my ni200 wire got here Saturday. I purchased .28 gauge, but it looks more like 30 to me.
Well, practical minds think alike. :2cool: I have only made one coil in the year I have been vaping. So, I bought the 30g Ni200 to play safe and make the number of turns inside the kayfun's deck. The 30g feels as stiff as 32g Kanthal A1. Next time I will order from Tempco. I have no idea what the specs are of the nickel wire. The re-wrapper didn't put them on the label.

In the meantime, I found this mod that appears better designed than the flask. The case alone ranges from $54 to $88 depending on model. And everything is snap into place with a magnetic battery cover. Oh! Well! Maybe after the SX350j chip is released and reviewed.......
VapeDroid by VapeDroid on Shapeways

Crunchy2k

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Left Coast
A massive storm is hitting the USPS center in FLUSHING, NY 11351 where my Vapor Flask sits. All I can think of is song by fellow Californians the Kingston Trio and fellow SJSU grads 'The Smother Brothers.' I forgot Frankie Lane. I have all his songs in digital format. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbrMWseFdKM

Inspirational music for USPS drivers.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KPplYp7K7M followed by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zou2V-e0zo. 1980s NY drivers, this is for you.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KtQ1BqfHM
Go beyond your thinking dreams and bring sunny California its packages. NY drivers, Simon & Garfunkel is a lie https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=4zLfCnGVeL4&x-yt-cl=84503534 just travel a few more miles and its paradise.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSvSsNSuVtk&x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688

Sorry for the music spam...my bad.:oops:

Last edited:

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Anyone seen or heard is there is a V2 clone out yet? Like the style of this PV with battery removal.

Yes and I just got mine 3 days ago. I like it, but the power button was kind of sticky at first. I originally plan to install an EVOLV DNA 40 on it. I'm glad I did get the board yet. I've seen an exact clone available from Alibaba. I would wait for the real clone hit our local market first and see. The price, predict to be less than $100.00
from like Fasttech. I wouldn't recommend getting it one those new store in China. I forgot the Ekong or something.

Crunchy2k

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Left Coast
Yes and I just got mine 3 days ago. I like it, but the power button was kind of sticky at first. I originally plan to install an EVOLV DNA 40 on it. I'm glad I did get the board yet. I've seen an exact clone available from Alibaba. I would wait for the real clone hit our local market first and see. The price, predict to be less than $100.00
from like Fasttech. I wouldn't recommend getting it one those new store in China. I forgot the Ekong or something.

You got your Vapor Flask V3 Chinese version? How is fit and finish. Any problems? I have a Evolv DNA40 board waiting if the Chinese version isn't up to snuff and it cost only $56 from one of the three vendors selling here in the states. One or the other board is going into a VaporDroid case.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
My Kangxin v3 flasks have landed :banana: The fit and finish are really nice, but they flubbed lining up the air channels on the 510 with the air channel on the top plate, and all of them are like this. I just received them tonight so I haven't had a chance to use them, and I misplaced my nickel wire so I am waiting on reorder of that to try out the TP.

Other than that it is looking sweet so far, and hopefully I will not be reporting any faults with the chip. :)

OYUQ0Zf.jpg

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Well, with an atty on there, most won't notice the 510 base misalignment. Though if you're like me, you'll always know it's there, and it's wrong. :)

I am not too bothered by it, just noticed it on every photo that I have seen of it. The body is surprisingly nice, its a solid feeling device,and I like the tactile feel of the buttons. But now lets see how she vapes ... I am smacking myself for misplacing my nickel wire, but ever since I gave away the VS rDNA I didn't have any use for it.

HDMontana

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2014
Montana
My Kangxin v3 flasks have landed :banana: The fit and finish are really nice, but they flubbed lining up the air channels on the 510 with the air channel on the top plate, and all of them are like this. I just received them tonight so I haven't had a chance to use them, and I misplaced my nickel wire so I am waiting on reorder of that to try out the TP.

Other than that it is looking sweet so far, and hopefully I will not be reporting any faults with the chip. :)

OYUQ0Zf.jpg
You have probably already said it somewhere in this thread, but may I ask where you purchased them from?

HD

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
You have probably already said it somewhere in this thread, but may I ask where you purchased them from?

HD

These came directly from the manufacturer however, focalecig.com listed them two days ago. They don't have red though, only silver and black but its the same one. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread