Vapor Flask V2 clone .. who do we buy this mod from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had the 3fvape version for a bit now. Temperature control works on it. Seems like it works as designed a little better if I'm not at 40w's. Might just be whatever build I have as I'm not experienced with nickel. My biggest issue with the device is the 510 connector. It's not floating, and it's not reverse threaded, which means if I want to switch between my kayfun and my dripper I need to have a flathead screwdriver on hand, because otherwise it's not going make the connection. Also kind of weird, when I use my kayfun v4 clone (1.3 ohm kanthal single coil build) on it, it asks me everytime I bring it out of sleep mode if it's a new coil. If I tell it it's a new coil it operates as I expect. If I select same coil it thinks it needs to do temperature protection, and because it's not nickel, it doesn't perform as you'd expect. It doesn't do that with the Atlantis tank I have, or the nickel coil I put in my plumeveil. Slightly annoying as I mostly use the kayfun lately. Overall build quality I'd give it a 8/10 compared to the real one. There's also a little button rattle with the up/down buttons. The top part of the mod is ever so slightly misaligned. Doesn't bring any performance issues, but when you know it's there, it's there.

I have a buddy at work that has a real 30w vaporflask, Build quality on his is noticeably better. Another buddy has the fasttech 30w model. Build quality between mine and his seems about the same quality, but his has the floating 510. The dna30 clone chip in it appears to be the same as the cana I bought from fasttech.

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
I've had the 3fvape version for a bit now. Temperature control works on it. Seems like it works as designed a little better if I'm not at 40w's. Might just be whatever build I have as I'm not experienced with nickel. My biggest issue with the device is the 510 connector. It's not floating, and it's not reverse threaded, which means if I want to switch between my kayfun and my dripper I need to have a flathead screwdriver on hand, because otherwise it's not going make the connection. Also kind of weird, when I use my kayfun v4 clone (1.3 ohm kanthal single coil build) on it, it asks me everytime I bring it out of sleep mode if it's a new coil. If I tell it it's a new coil it operates as I expect. If I select same coil it thinks it needs to do temperature protection, and because it's not nickel, it doesn't perform as you'd expect. It doesn't do that with the Atlantis tank I have, or the nickel coil I put in my plumeveil. Slightly annoying as I mostly use the kayfun lately. Overall build quality I'd give it a 8/10 compared to the real one. There's also a little button rattle with the up/down buttons. The top part of the mod is ever so slightly misaligned. Doesn't bring any performance issues, but when you know it's there, it's there.

I have a buddy at work that has a real 30w vaporflask, Build quality on his is noticeably better. Another buddy has the fasttech 30w model. Build quality between mine and his seems about the same quality, but his has the floating 510. The dna30 clone chip in it appears to be the same as the cana I bought from fasttech.
does the 3fvape version have a delay coming from sleep or, does it fire straight away?

Crunchy2k

ECF Veteran
Jan 31, 2014
Left Coast
does the 3fvape version have a delay coming from sleep or, does it fire straight away?
Matie33 on the AAEC forum compiled a list of the VF clones depending on whether the bottom printing is V3-550 or just V3. Both the plain V3 and V3-550 are firing directly after boot-up. Bobw1951 with the V3 discovered he had made a .092 ohm coil and that was causing his sleep problem. Robby opened his, posted a picture of the insides, and it is a hot glue mess. But, he says his is working fine. I wonder what the Chinese would do without hot glue? But go ahead and hop onto the other forum for the latest impressions and pictures of Kingxin and 3Fvape VFs.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
3F Customer Service contacted me. They are receiving production samples of the 1:1 VF V3 w/TC from the manufacturer tomorrow. They will do a product evaluation & provided the product meets their expectations, they will be adding it to their website shortly.

FastTech is Back to this song:

Thank you for your suggestion. We will pass it to our product team for marketing evaluation.

If the item is readily available, we will attempt to negotiate and list the suggested products between a few days to 2 weeks.

Please note that all requests are assigned a priority based on the product team's assessments. Sometimes requested products may not get listed quickly either because we're unable to obtain a deal, or because the product team is per-occupied with other requests. If you do not see this product listed at FastTech within 2 weeks, please consider ordering directly from the source you have quoted.

On the other hand, if the requested item is not readily available, we will forward it to relevant factories. As it is up to the factories to determine when this product will be made, we will likely be unable to provide further feedback on this until factories actually plan for its production.

Please feel free to reply to this ticket if you have questions.

Thank you again for your suggestion.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread