Vapor Flask V2 clone .. who do we buy this mod from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Great review Nikki, hit the nail on the head :) I thought power lock didn't work also, but after a suggestion on FT forums > Lock device: Hold Fire+Up+Down it will go into power lock :)

Thanks Fleksie :) .. You and I had a lot of the same observations as I watched your video of it. And yes, after I posted my review a viewer commented about needing to hold both wattage buttons AND the fire button in order to power lock it :blink:

I would like to smack the engineer who made this chip :glare:

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Omg... My 3fvape vapor flask has been sitting in Chicago for 6 days now. New batteries and wire just sitting here sad and waiting :(
atleast yours is in the country ;) mine left china on the 22nd and that's the last time tracking updated :( I have 4 days left before I go on vacation, if it doesn't show up by thursday I wont see it until I get home 3rd week in march.... the flask would have been great with it's dual batteries for my LONG drive.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
atleast yours is in the country ;) mine left china on the 22nd and that's the last time tracking updated :( I have 4 days left before I go on vacation, if it doesn't show up by thursday I wont see it until I get home 3rd week in march.... the flask would have been great with it's dual batteries for my LONG drive.

Oh hun I do hope that it shows up before you leave :(

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
where did you live in B.C.? I wouldn't want to live in vegas, it's a stopping point before I head to California. but you live in florida... I fricken love Florida :)

Downtown Vancouver for 7 years (all cities tend to suck for me, but if you have to live in one, Vancouver is one of the best).

But as an avid sport and touring motorcyclist, I got the hell out of the city every chance I could. Spent a lot of time around your neck of the woods, and have good friends in the Castlegar/Nelson area, which I really love.

Software company I worked for went bankrupt end of 2012, so I took a job in Malta, but that company went under a year later, so now I'm back in Florida due to financial necessity.

And though all my family has ended up here from parts north, I'm not a fan of Central Florida. No winter. No mountains. No poutine. No Tim Horton's. Same amount of Canadians. :)

nelsonm64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
Kelowna, B.C.
Downtown Vancouver for 7 years (all cities tend to suck for me, but if you have to live in one, Vancouver is one of the best).

But as an avid sport and touring motorcyclist, I got the hell out of the city every chance I could. Spent a lot of time around your neck of the woods, and have good friends in the Castlegar/Nelson area, which I really love.

Software company I worked for went bankrupt end of 2012, so I took a job in Malta, but that company went under a year later, so now I'm back in Florida due to financial necessity.

And though all my family has ended up here from parts north, I'm not a fan of Central Florida. No winter. No mountains. No poutine. No Tim Horton's. Same amount of Canadians. :)
I was born in Vancouver. well, New Westminster actually. so you're familiar with Kelowna huh... been here 22 years now and love it. if you're gunna live in Canada and want a mild climate this is the place, mild winters and hot summers. well, not florida hot but ya know what I mean ;) when I retire I plan on spending my time in the southern US between florida and cali :) can't friken wait for that too happen :) cheers bro.

oh and hey.. you guys have timmy's in the states now? i'm pretty sure they're in the north eastern states. once you had a double double eh, nothing else compares. hahaha

Last edited:

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
I was born in Vancouver. well, New Westminster actually. so you're familiar with Kelowna huh... been here 22 years now and love it. if you're gunna live in Canada and want a mild climate this is the place, mild winters and hot summers. well, not florida hot but ya know what I mean ;) when I retire I plan on spending my time in the southern US between florida and cali :) can't friken wait for that too happen :) cheers bro.

oh and hey.. you guys have timmy's in the states now? i'm pretty sure they're in the north eastern states. once you had a double double eh, nothing else compares. hahaha

Nelson you know I love you boo, but I hated Tim Norton's coffee with a passion. I am a coffee lover, drink a large 16oz carry cup every day ... Anyone bred on Dunkin Donuts or US 7-11 Coffee cannot survive on Tim Norton's :cry:

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
Nelson you know I love you boo, but I hated Tim Norton's coffee with a passion. I am a coffee lover, drink a large 16oz carry cup every day ... Anyone bred on Dunkin Donuts or US 7-11 Coffee cannot survive on Tim Norton's :cry:

Naw, some of us 'mericans do like Timmy's coffee better. I suspect it's that mystery "cream" and liquid sugar they have in that push-button electronical pump gizmo, more than the coffee itself. Black, it's meh, and I usually drank Dunkin or Krispy coffee black.

Nikkita6

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
New York
Naw, some of us 'mericans do like Timmy's coffee better. I suspect it's that mystery "cream" and liquid sugar they have in that push-button electronical pump gizmo, more than the coffee itself. Black, it's meh, and I usually drank Dunkin or Krispy coffee black.

Come closer to me so I can study you! :laugh: Just kidding :p Well, my home brewed Bustello coffee is better than all of them :D

fredrikstad

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2014
Fredrikstad,Norway
I checked the this forums rules and it looks okay to send you directly to the pictures posted and the discussion of the what they have experienced. The buttons of Robby's Kangxin are hot glued. From what I have seen on hobbyist youtube videos is that hot glue is easily removed with denatured alcohol. Hanna Modz was doing this at one time..LOL The problem with using the Evolv board is the trays are built to size of the clone board. But hot glue maybe able to help there.
Evolve DNA 40 clone temp control - first look :) | ALL ABOUT E-CIGARETTES UK

I bought an Evolv DNA40 board with the idea the clone board was going to suck, but it works quite well. I will use the Evolv board somewhere or just pass it on. A YiHI board with all the features of the SX350 plus temperature control is very attractive to me now. In the meantime, checkout some of the 3D printed cases,
from VapeDroid and another designer on Shapeways.

Design 3 - 18650 - Gripper Body by jonniemac on Shapeways
VapeDroid on Shapeways

Thanks a lot for those. :)

fredrikstad

ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2014
Fredrikstad,Norway

I like The Cannucks much more than the Panters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread