Status
Not open for further replies.

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
The warranty is 180 days JD, and the manufacturer is easily reachable for questions or issues, not the case with many other high end device manufacturers in vape world.

I like it a lot and even though I can afford it I won't buy one unless price goes in $199 range to each his own.

What kind of warranty does this come with since we are praising the workmanship so much?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

ClintS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
San Diego area, CA
Looked great until I saw the price tag.... no way in hell am I paying $299... $150-200 range would have been more realistic
No, it would not be "realistic." This does not get made at that price.
$300 is ridiculous I don't care who wants to pay that is willing to pay that etc... the markup is at least 70%
Not realistic? Ridiculous?
Don't give up your day jobs to try marketing. :ohmy:

They sold out in less than a day! So the price was realistic and apparently not ridiculous.

Reactions: sahsah

AlfyB

Jun 9, 2014
Dushanbe
This old man was smitten the second i spotted it, and rightly so…like I said earlier, it's beautifully made, I can't find any fault with it.

As far as you lefty's are concerned, you'll need to handle one and be the judge…when I use it left handed I keep the contour in my palm and fire with my thumb and it doesn't feel unnatural at all, If I flip it around with the contour away from my palm to fire with My left index finger it's a little slippery, so I don't use it that way. I believe most of you would be fine with it in either hand as long as you keep the contour to palm contact. Here's the left handed grip, easily fired with the thumb, and the atomizer on the top side is not an issue at all.
11FCFACE-FA93-4513-8D1A-AB3695BA2D7F.jpg

Whoa, thanks for taking the time to post that picture!

Looking at how you hold it, indeed it does not seem uncomfortable. I was also worried about the position of the atty, as it is for example on the user's side on a Hana Box, rather than on the far side as on the Vapor Flask. However, it does not seem the device gets in the way on your pic, although I guess the bigger the atty the better (or else it'd need a longer drip tip).

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Thanks TruSound! Looks like it would work out fine...
Appreciate the pic.

This old man was smitten the second i spotted it, and rightly so…like I said earlier, it's beautifully made, I can't find any fault with it.

As far as you lefty's are concerned, you'll need to handle one and be the judge…when I use it left handed I keep the contour in my palm and fire with my thumb and it doesn't feel unnatural at all, If I flip it around with the contour away from my palm to fire with My left index finger it's a little slippery, so I don't use it that way. I believe most of you would be fine with it in either hand as long as you keep the contour to palm contact. Here's the left handed grip, easily fired with the thumb, and the atomizer on the top side is not an issue at all.
11FCFACE-FA93-4513-8D1A-AB3695BA2D7F.jpg

One of the main things that attracted me to the Flask is the pocket friendly shape, a big selling point for me…have you ever carried a small box in your pocket, not very comfortable.

As far as the $299 price tag is concerned, I think it's very reasonable considering the quality, material used and the machining required to produce the shape, most other desirable box mods carry a $ 350.00 plus price tag, and I'm not talking about a run of the mill Hana that you could build in 1/4 the time it takes to machine a solid block of billet aluminum. JMO

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Nice idea for a different form factor, but double nice for 2 18650's.
This will not only give a deserved luxury of extra vape time away from the charger for those that use the DNA30 within its midrange, but also makes it reasonable for 20 to 30 watt vaping for the same reason!

Which reminds me that I need to make a nice 15-20w coil (.9 to 1 ohms) for my DNA30 Hana clone box.

Were I not interested in higher wattage I'd consider this for a good high end device.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Provape wouldn't sell them for much cheaper if at all.

Don't tell me Provari has gone VV/VW.... did i miss something? just kidding. remembering all that fuss when the first Provari and the first runs of Evolve's VV/VW came out...Darwin; there was a lot of arguing.

Rolling Jo

Oct 13, 2013
McDonough
I was lucky enough to pick one up at Vapapalooza in Atlanta this past weekend. It's a beautiful mod. Feels great in the hand. I'm right handed, but vape mostly with my left, just use my index finger. Still comfortable. As for cost. yep it is expensive, but how much was I spending on cigs in a month. Now to head over to J Wraps, and spend more money.

Reactions: sahsah

XBarbarian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2014
Largo, FL
I was lucky enough to pick one up at Vapapalooza in Atlanta this past weekend. It's a beautiful mod. Feels great in the hand. I'm right handed, but vape mostly with my left, just use my index finger. Still comfortable. As for cost. yep it is expensive, but how much was I spending on cigs in a month. Now to head over to J Wraps, and spend more money.
congratulations on a fine choice! Looks top notch to me!

Vega

Moved On
Jul 27, 2012
Atlanta
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread