Not open for further replies.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Hey jax-
I got to thinking about it and how I'm trying to get to simpler place now that I'm getting up in age. I probably won't ever do a re-build able or need 30 watts and wanted something fairly hassle-free with easily replaced parts so I went with a Billet Box. Pie Bald RPB. It's gorgeous in it's own way.

IMG_2398.jpg

Here it is with my 1967 Telecaster

I'll still be secretly smitten with the Blue Flask though...

What direction did you end up going 67Tele?

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Looks like they are sold out again.

They were sold out completely, 30 minutes after they went on sale.

[edit] Got my order in at about 2:03. As of 2:09, they are already sold out of the silver one but still have some in Gun Metal. Man! That was quick! [/edit]

[edit 2] As of 2:30pm the Gun Metal version is sold out as well. [/edit 2]

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Got my V1 today. Very nice. Heavy, but lighter than I expected. Fit and finish is top notch. My Spheroids all sit flush and airflow is just fine.

Sweet!

I never got mine and don't expect to now. Placed the order within 3 minutes after they went on sale. I was pretty stoked. Now I'm really bummed. Contacted VapeRev and they sent the shipping info to FedEx but either FedEx never got it from them or never scanned it and it is lost.

Here's what it still says today on the FedEx tracking page...

FedEx said:
8/29/2014 - Friday

4:38 pm Shipment information sent to FedEx

:(

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Sweet!

I never got mine and don't expect to now. Placed the order within 3 minutes after they went on sale. I was pretty stoked. Now I'm really bummed. Contacted VapeRev and they sent the shipping info to FedEx but either FedEx never got it from them or never scanned it and it is lost.

Here's what it still says today on the FedEx tracking page...

:(

Did they charge your card? Cancel it or do a dispute with your CC company if it isn't in route and make sure Vaperev doesn't gouge you for that mandatory 10% they charge to do anything with your order after it is placed! My tracking, and every shipment I've ever received from Vaperev, has been terrible to track and taken inordinately long to process and ship. Literally, they charge twice as much and take twice as long to ship anything. Great selection at Vaperev, but lousy return policy and shipping.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Did they charge your card? Cancel it or do a dispute with your CC company if it isn't in route and make sure Vaperev doesn't gouge you for that mandatory 10% they charge to do anything with your order after it is placed! My tracking, and every shipment I've ever received from Vaperev, has been terrible to track and taken inordinately long to process and ship. Literally, they charge twice as much and take twice as long to ship anything. Great selection at Vaperev, but lousy return policy and shipping.

Yeah, they said they canceled the order and they did refund my money in full.

I just feel kind of cheated. I mean, I did everything right getting in fast enough to make the purchase and then this happens. I'm very disappointed to say the least.

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Picked up my V2 at ECC on Saturday. Was hoping for the black color but they only had the gun metal. No biggie, I'm gonna wrap it anyway. Am loving it so far! So freaking comfortable in the hand and in a pocket. A bit heavy but that's to be expected. Got to meet PBusardo at ECC and he was vaping on one too. I guess his review should be out soon.

c1GXaK5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread