Vapor Flask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draconian

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
San Antonio
Picked up one in gunmetal gray - arrived today. Gave my Hana V2 to a co-worker as I won't be using it (and the Hana is still too nice to not be used).
No trouble with the price at all - very happy. Appears that the batteries will also be pretty easily user serviceable as well (but I'm not voiding my warranty to check!)

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
These patina wraps look pretty good, great way to protect the Flask...
imagejpg1-6.jpg

imagejpg1-4.jpg

XJ-linux

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
If anyone that has a Flask and also a standard and/or mini Hana could take a compare photo, that would be great. I'm on the fence with these and wonder just how much more pocketable it would be than a Hana. I get that it's curver and doesn't have hard corners, but sometimes it looks really big, and other times really slim. ;)

TruSound

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2011
Granada Hills, Ca
Don't have any numbers for you, but I can pretty much guarantee the Flask will be more comfortable in your pocket than a box in any size.

And on a side note, the Flask will be back in stock Friday this week at VapeRev, and they won't last long if the it goes like the release day.

If anyone that has a Flask and also a standard and/or mini Hana could take a compare photo, that would be great. I'm on the fence with these and wonder just how much more pocketable it would be than a Hana. I get that it's curver and doesn't have hard corners, but sometimes it looks really big, and other times really slim. ;)

thetyh

Mar 25, 2014
Tennessee
Maybe this video will help you out! The URL is at the time when he brings a hana into the video to compare.

jaxgator

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jacksonville, FL
Got mine!

Were you able to get one XJ?

[edit] Got my order in at about 2:03. As of 2:09, they are already sold out of the silver one but still have some in Gun Metal. Man! That was quick! [/edit]

[edit 2] As of 2:30pm the Gun Metal version is sold out as well. [/edit 2]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread