The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Vapor Flask

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by sb713, Aug 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 67Tele

67Tele Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Austin
    Haven't watched it yet but, here it is: Taste Your Juice | THE SILO AND OLYMPIAN CLEAROMIZER TANKS, A FIRST LOOK AT THE VAPOR FLASK V2, THE VAPORSHARK RDNA CONTEST WINNER & MORE

hehe...well, it's not a full review. Sorry, shoulda watched first.

2. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. Fuzzy Bruce

Fuzzy Bruce Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 21, 2014
    Fort Liquordale, Fl.
    Just watched the full review posted today, I think, by Phil. A great looking pv, but out of my price point at $300.

4. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

It's a very nice USA made box mod but for 299.00 and 30 watt max I'll wait for the variant to show it's face again

5. RickCain

RickCain Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 14, 2013
    Huntington Beach, CA
    This thing is a just so good in so many ways. Looks, feel, performance. Can't wait to see what these guys do next.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

6. XJ-linux

XJ-linux Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 28, 2013
    Minnesota
    Been using mine for a few weeks now. Long enough to fall into a pattern. I charge it at work on Monday and again at work on Friday. That's it. It's about like you would charge a cell phone that has a really good battery. Good stuff.

7. DejayRezme

DejayRezme Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    This is a nice form factor! Really beautiful but way too expensive for me.

Also IMHO the ideal would be a sunken 510 connector so that the atty sits low and a SX350 chip. After reading the JAX thread (which is closed for some reason) I thought I would post this here. I found a stainless steel flask that has an integrated cups holder, so I'll try to use that as a mod enclosure. Not sure if the dimensions will work out though.

31W0W0Rgw7L.jpg

8. 67Tele

67Tele Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 23, 2014
    Austin
    VapeRev

THE VAPOR FLASK V2
    AVAILABLE TODAY

The Vapor Flask V1 didn't remain on our shelves very long thanks in part to its unique design, ergonomic form, massive battery supply, and intelligent DNA 30 chip. Following the success of Version 1, the Vapor Flask V2 will be available today and it brings key improvements to an already impressive original design. Much like Version 1, the Vapor Flask V2 is constructed from solid 6061 anodized aluminum, houses a stainless steel 510 connector, and has that same great comfortable design, however the V2 features one very important modification. The updated Vapor Flask has dual removable 18650 batteries! Now if you're on the go and using it as a pass-through device isn't enough, you can simply swap out the batteries and enjoy the Vapor Flask V2 for several more hours of vaping satisfaction. This new feature in combination with the versatility of its DNA 30 chip, durable construction, and attractive anodized finish all help to make the Vapor Flask V2 a vaper's dream device! Not to mention that its 22mm profile allows it to pair exceptionally well with most 22mm atomizers!

The Vapor Flask V2 will be available in-store and online today at 11:00 am PST. To learn more about the Vapor Flask V2, click here or on the image above to read our breakdown article.

http://www.vaperev.com/blog/the-vapor-flask-v2/?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Droplet%2c+Elm%2c+Le+Petit+Gros+V2%2c+Vapor+Flask+V2%2c+Dolce+Nero+Te+Campaign2

Black

9. RuhneC30D2

RuhneC30D2 Full Member Verified Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Norway
    Available in online store today?? That is BS. I went to the online store 2 minutes after receiving the mail and it's out of stock

10. Dshobe

Dshobe Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 25, 2014
    Denver, CO
    It isn't 11 am in PST yet.

11. inswva

inswva Do you even squonk, bro? Verified Member ECF Veteran

edit: doh... Dshobe beat me to it.

12. skpgoat

skpgoat Full Member Verified Member

Feb 5, 2014
    harrisburg pa
    Well that was a waste of time. Less than 4 minutes they sold out. Had one in my cart and by the time I punched in my card they were gone.

13. kde01

kde01 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    Had the item in my cart and tried to check out within seconds of it becoming available, but I kept encountering an error with the site (I assume due to the high volume). Five minutes later, after trying the 'place order' button a dozen or more times, the page refreshed to tell me the product was out of stock.

Vaperev dropped the ball on this one. I wonder how many people tried to get one of these but couldn't through no fault of their own?

14. kde01

Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    Wouldn't have mattered if you were any faster, they had very few units and their site wasn't even working right (would error out when clicking 'Place Order').

15. diamondlvr

diamondlvr Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Goldsboro, NC
  16. alistairs

alistairs Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Yeah. It really looks nice and all. But after waiting for this so long, and then it's still not really available, I've decided to move on. VaporShark rDNA and spare battery incoming ...

17. Pocha

Pocha Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The black is gorgeous. Wish I could snag one.

18. kde01

Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    They may not have the black but the silver is in stock here. I've only bought juice from VapeRev before so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they really need to do something about their site. I've come across a couple other people that had the same issue that I did and that's just not acceptable. If you're going to carry low-quantity yet highly desired goods you need to have a page that can handle that. Not just dismiss any issues and tell the customer they were 'probably clicking too fast.'

19. Poisontail

Poisontail Senior Member Verified Member

Guess I felt froggy and leaped just ordered the silver VFlask!

20. Varelse

Varelse Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 21, 2014
    Western Central IA
    Looks damn good but I tend to shy away from holding things that might look like alcohol, weapons, electronic screwdriver, certain marital aids....I might be flexible on the last two but the first two might attract the attention of Johnny Law. Before you could say Hey man, it's ust a vapo..you could be shot, tazed, stomped, deported or all of the above depending on the neighborhood.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.