Status
Not open for further replies.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Haven't watched it yet but, here it is: Taste Your Juice | THE SILO AND OLYMPIAN CLEAROMIZER TANKS, A FIRST LOOK AT THE VAPOR FLASK V2, THE VAPORSHARK RDNA CONTEST WINNER & MORE

hehe...well, it's not a full review. Sorry, shoulda watched first.

Picked up my V2 at ECC on Saturday. Was hoping for the black color but they only had the gun metal. No biggie, I'm gonna wrap it anyway. Am loving it so far! So freaking comfortable in the hand and in a pocket. A bit heavy but that's to be expected. Got to meet PBusardo at ECC and he was vaping on one too. I guess his review should be out soon.

c1GXaK5.jpg

Last edited:

Pocha

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Poisontail

Verified Member
View attachment 364994

Vapor Flask Specifications
• Designed and Manufactured in the United States by Vapor Flask
• Constructed from Solid 6061 Aluminum
• Variable Wattage device
• Stainless Steel 510 Connector
• Spring-Loaded Brass Contact
• Custom Milled Aluminum Buttons
• Micro USB Charger
• Pass-Through Capability
• Ergonomic Design
• Battery: Dual Sony VTC 5 (2600 mAh each)
• Top Mounted LCD Display
• Serialized
• 22mm Profile
• Raw Finish
• Finish Options: Clear Anodized, Gunmetal Anodized
Evolv DNA 30 Specifications
• Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
• Utilizes a Small OLED Display
• Analog or Digital Controls
• Onboard Buttons
• Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
• Output Power: 7 – 30 Watts
• Output Voltage: 4 – 8.3 Volts
• Output Current: 10 Amps
• Atomizer Resistance: 0.5 – 3.0 Ohms
• Input Voltage: 3.2 – 4.3 Volts
• Input Current: 1.5 – 12 Amps

This Mod looks GREAT, damn it to bad i just picked a DNA30 not to long ago. Wonder how much it'll go for.

The Vapor Flask | VapeRev

It's a very nice USA made box mod but for 299.00 and 30 watt max I'll wait for the variant to show it's face again

DejayRezme

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Europe
    This is a nice form factor! Really beautiful but way too expensive for me.

Also IMHO the ideal would be a sunken 510 connector so that the atty sits low and a SX350 chip. After reading the JAX thread (which is closed for some reason) I thought I would post this here. I found a stainless steel flask that has an integrated cups holder, so I'll try to use that as a mod enclosure. Not sure if the dimensions will work out though.

31W0W0Rgw7L.jpg

67Tele

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 23, 2014
    Austin
    VapeRev

THE VAPOR FLASK V2
    AVAILABLE TODAY

The Vapor Flask V1 didn't remain on our shelves very long thanks in part to its unique design, ergonomic form, massive battery supply, and intelligent DNA 30 chip. Following the success of Version 1, the Vapor Flask V2 will be available today and it brings key improvements to an already impressive original design. Much like Version 1, the Vapor Flask V2 is constructed from solid 6061 anodized aluminum, houses a stainless steel 510 connector, and has that same great comfortable design, however the V2 features one very important modification. The updated Vapor Flask has dual removable 18650 batteries! Now if you're on the go and using it as a pass-through device isn't enough, you can simply swap out the batteries and enjoy the Vapor Flask V2 for several more hours of vaping satisfaction. This new feature in combination with the versatility of its DNA 30 chip, durable construction, and attractive anodized finish all help to make the Vapor Flask V2 a vaper's dream device! Not to mention that its 22mm profile allows it to pair exceptionally well with most 22mm atomizers!

The Vapor Flask V2 will be available in-store and online today at 11:00 am PST. To learn more about the Vapor Flask V2, click here or on the image above to read our breakdown article.

http://www.vaperev.com/blog/the-vapor-flask-v2/?utm_source=EmailDirect.com&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Droplet%2c+Elm%2c+Le+Petit+Gros+V2%2c+Vapor+Flask+V2%2c+Dolce+Nero+Te+Campaign2

Black

kde01

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    Had the item in my cart and tried to check out within seconds of it becoming available, but I kept encountering an error with the site (I assume due to the high volume). Five minutes later, after trying the 'place order' button a dozen or more times, the page refreshed to tell me the product was out of stock.

Vaperev dropped the ball on this one. I wonder how many people tried to get one of these but couldn't through no fault of their own?

kde01

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    Well that was a waste of time. Less than 4 minutes they sold out. Had one in my cart and by the time I punched in my card they were gone.

Wouldn't have mattered if you were any faster, they had very few units and their site wasn't even working right (would error out when clicking 'Place Order').

Last edited:

kde01

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 3, 2014
    Maryland, USA
    They may not have the black but the silver is in stock here. I've only bought juice from VapeRev before so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they really need to do something about their site. I've come across a couple other people that had the same issue that I did and that's just not acceptable. If you're going to carry low-quantity yet highly desired goods you need to have a page that can handle that. Not just dismiss any issues and tell the customer they were 'probably clicking too fast.'

Poisontail

Verified Member
    They may not have the black but the silver is in stock here. I've only bought juice from VapeRev before so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt but they really need to do something about their site. I've come across a couple other people that had the same issue that I did and that's just not acceptable. If you're going to carry low-quantity yet highly desired goods you need to have a page that can handle that. Not just dismiss any issues and tell the customer they were 'probably clicking too fast.'

Guess I felt froggy and leaped just ordered the silver VFlask!

Varelse

ECF Veteran
    Jan 21, 2014
    Western Central IA
    Looks damn good but I tend to shy away from holding things that might look like alcohol, weapons, electronic screwdriver, certain marital aids....I might be flexible on the last two but the first two might attract the attention of Johnny Law. Before you could say Hey man, it's ust a vapo..you could be shot, tazed, stomped, deported or all of the above depending on the neighborhood.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread