rosesense

14 years and counting
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    V, sorry to hear that. I will join you in the wine/whine. After spending over 400.00, I am going to have to put one of my cats down, she has liver disease. Plus, my grandchild is not well. The cat bit me about 75 times so far as I gave her the meds and they don't appear to be helping.

Where is that merlot?

VRubin

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 12, 2010
    Illinois
    V, sorry to hear that. I will join you in the wine/whine. After spending over 400.00, I am going to have to put one of my cats down, she has liver disease. Plus, my grandchild is not well. The cat bit me about 75 times so far as I gave her the meds and they don't appear to be helping.

Where is that merlot?
    Yikes.. im sorry :(
    We visted my husbands grandfather today, and we're not sure he's going to make it through the night. Was a horrible thing to see.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    It is my understanding that some cartos don't fit well on certain modes. I have heard that if you loosen the cartomizer, it will usually work better. Hope you find the answer, might want to post in general or ask the experts.

Maybe you can help me out. I've got a 5V PT with 2.8 and 3.1 ohm cartomizers. WORKS great, but when I put the same one's on the 3.7V mod, I'm suddenly sucking air and wondering if the battery is even on. So do I go with 1.7 ohm (battery will handle it, but I'm concerned about toasting everything I vape) or the regular 510 cartomizer @ 2.3ish?

Long life, but similar to the 5V/3.1ohm experience.

Of course to find this out I've got to order from three different vendors cause no one seems to have everything. I'm heading to check your stock, but would rather order the right one right off the bat. From one place and avoid 3X shipping.

hdpjr68

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 2, 2010
    N.E. Ohio
    www.vaporbomb.com
    What a Good time we had In Mich. Wiz, Katy, Jay everyone one just really great people.

To the Bomb Squad members that came, the BombSquad show up and ready to show Mich. How to do it VB style. Thanks to Tranced for the invite and Osmitty, Rock and his lovely wife, Rock Cassie My thoughts are with you and I'm working on the VB onesy LOL.

We have new BombSquads member, zom zom and Jaybird (LOL) Jay you know you wanted to be a BombSquad, TY for the GLV2.

It was really good time, will post pixs as soon as we get settled. Got back Sunday about 8pm and moved the entire lab to the new building. We will be up and running by morning> Thanks again to you all!!!!

zomzom

ECF Veteran
    May 18, 2010
    Kalamazoo, Michigan
    heavens no, she wasn't happy with me when I asked her that.....thus the :oops:

she's from England....

Ouch....Sorry brother! ZomZom seems like the forgiving type though! I kind of thought Brittish myself...LOL!

:)The Wiz!

CHM - I was only jesting with you (see below for what will make me happy) - it's all cool :p

The Wiz - CHM has to earn forgiveness so he owes me a leg of New Zealand lamb e-liquid now :laugh:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    What a Good time we had In Mich. Wiz, Katy, Jay everyone one just really great people.

To the Bomb Squad members that came, the BombSquad show up and ready to show Mich. How to do it VB style. Thanks to Tranced for the invite and Osmitty, Rock and his lovely wife, Rock Cassie My thoughts are with you and I'm working on the VB onesy LOL.

We have new BombSquads member, zom zom and Jaybird (LOL) Jay you know you wanted to be a BombSquad, TY for the GLV2.

It was really good time, will post pixs as soon as we get settled. Got back Sunday about 8pm and moved the entire lab to the new building. We will be up and running by morning> Thanks again to you all!!!!
    Harry......I can't thank you enough for having the BombSquad come to our event! You guys were a class act!! The raffle and other goodies you brought were very much appreciated. You have not only made a fan of me but a friend as well! As I mentioned at the meet....I see VB rising to the top of the list of quality e-liquid suppliers(I don't want to say you have hit the top yet...bad kharma!)I can now give your juice my full endorsement!

I really do feel bad I forgot the names of the two lovely ladies you had with you when I posted the pics!....I'm actually surprised I remembered so many! I hope they will forgive me!:nun:

CHM - I was only jesting with you (see below for what will make me happy) - it's all cool :p

The Wiz - CHM has to earn forgiveness so he owes me a leg of New Zealand lamb e-liquid now :laugh:
    I'm staying out of this zomzom!!!:ohmy:

:)The Wiz!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread