VaporBomb Offical Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

slaabrokk

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 26, 2010
Norway
Recieved an order from VB today. .6 days from US to Norway is unexpectively fast! And this time it landed in my own personal mailbox?? that's wonderfull:) I dont understand the internation posting thing. .my first VB order took 14-16 days, landed at the post office, and hade to pay alot in tax. .

Maybe have something to do with the package markings, like value, contents and so on. .

But i am extremely happy about the fast shipping, and the the quality of the product:) AAaand i think i have to place a new order very soon, cause i forget to order mor Cinnabomb, which is a disaster. .
have to smoke CB at least one time a day. .

THIS THREAD MUST BE MORE ACTIVE! :)

Greetings from Norway

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
just placed an order for 2 30ml bottles of Fire & Ice. the bottle i got 3 days ago is almost half gone .....yes, i vaped it all by myself, and that is even with no vaping for 8 hour shifts and 6 hours of sleep on these 3 days....and the only reason i got only 6 hours of sleep is cuz i have been enjoying vaping it so much that it's hard to put down to even sleep. and i have to force feed myself cuz i could care less about food. this stuff is like crack! please please VB, sell it in 60ml bottles!! (or larger)

texastumbleweed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2008
DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS!
awesome. let me know how ya like it. IV wouldnt give the "satisfaction" of vaping lol....but this stuff is so good, that if i couldnt vape it, i dont know what i would do!!!

My 1st order from VB should be here tomorrow - from what I'm hearing from you, Texas, I think I may skip vaping and go straight to an iv ;-)

Cheeseburgermonger

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
USA
I just got my first shipment from Vaporbomb. It took six days to get here, which was a little annoying, since I could make the drive there in six hours. I do blame my nic-fitting on my impatience. ;)

I opened my much-anticipated package, and noticed that they sent me a free 5ml bottle of blueberry!!!! I was very surprised, since I only ordered about $22 worth, and I'd never ordered from them, before. So far, so good. I haven't tried refilling a cartridge, yet, but I will in a few minutes.

I just wanted to say THANKS and WOW. I haven't even sampled it, yet, and I'm already impressed.

humarock

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2010
MA
just placed an order for 2 30ml bottles of Fire & Ice. the bottle i got 3 days ago is almost half gone .....yes, i vaped it all by myself, and that is even with no vaping for 8 hour shifts and 6 hours of sleep on these 3 days....and the only reason i got only 6 hours of sleep is cuz i have been enjoying vaping it so much that it's hard to put down to even sleep. and i have to force feed myself cuz i could care less about food. this stuff is like crack! please please VB, sell it in 60ml bottles!! (or larger)

LOL...I fall asleep with my Ego in hand....LOL...how bad is that???? TTW, you crack me up! I DO hear the "i don't care about food' thing, which is STRANGE for me (just lost 45 lbs and I love to have my meals at 'certain times' on my schedule, but NOW????) Although I have gained 3lbs (nothing to freak about)I don't find myself snacking on anything, fruits, etc...just vaping vaping vaping...LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread