VaporShark rDNA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I have a question for you guys. I had my dna 30 less than a week and the paint is peeling off already without any drops or near anything abrasive. Have you guys had experience getting it returned or exchanged through vaporshark for this reason? Here is a pic to see what happened
22d7d2cc1fc163bd964b324869f01e3c.jpg

My black one is a year old with some peeling, you can't see it with the shark skin, the gunmetal one I have is about 3 months old with a nock or two from it accidentally falling out the truck. Sorry man

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
My black one is a year old with some peeling, you can't see it with the shark skin, the gunmetal one I have is about 3 months old with a nock or two from it accidentally falling out the truck. Sorry man
It's ok. I have bad luck with electronics... Lol. I had to exchange my hand clone earlier from my local b&m because the charger stopped working. And the thing is, I baby my devices too lol. Luckily, the just exchanged me for a dovpo 50 watt.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
I have a rDNA30 and noticed something odd when I have used a sub-ohm coil. My device is at about 80% charge and that shows correctly when I have a +1 ohm coil vaping at about 15W. However, I recently threw in a .6 ohm coil and when I pushed wattage up to 28W, the battery went straight to zero. The device still functions as expected, but I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this glitch with their rDNA 30.

that actually happened to me a few times with my dna30 device although its not a vaporshark. while im heating up a new wire and scrunching it before i set it up, the battery just drains real fast for some reason and goes straight to 0 while im firing it up, but after i wick it and vape it after the battery just appears back to normal.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
It's ok. I have bad luck with electronics... Lol. I had to exchange my hand clone earlier from my local b&m because the charger stopped working. And the thing is, I baby my devices too lol. Luckily, the just exchanged me for a dovpo 50 watt.
Well the charge boards like that on anything can come lose easier than anything else there isnt much holding them in place a lot of times.
the finish thing i would definitely make a call about.
Mine is hilding up ok after a decent amunt amount of time
9e5c321f2ea955111793bcf72badd075.jpg

erieboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Well the charge boards like that on anything can come lose easier than anything else there isnt much holding them in place a lot of times.
the finish thing i would definitely make a call about.
Mine is hilding up ok after a decent amunt amount of time
9e5c321f2ea955111793bcf72badd075.jpg
I'd say. How long have you had them?

Nevermind. Just seen the last post. I suck at reading lol

Last edited:

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
Since that black one is so old, and normally in a shark skin, it doesn't bother me any. It still fires and runs just fine.

i personally just like the vaporshark body without the sharkskin, i think the sharkskin takes away from how simplistic and beautiful it is. i think if one was able to take of all the paint it would look pretty slick, give it that unfinished aluminum look.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
KTM....I did the same thing and absolutely love the little DNA30!!

Mine is usually sporting a Silo Lite, Lemo Drop or Nautilus Mini and it's perfect for running errands!!

Wasn't that long ago the price was $170.

I wasn't going to get one but it's been on my mind for a couple of months and now you can get a genuine Evolv DNA30 mod for under 100 bucks! I kept telling myself I don't need so many mods and I'm planning on building at least 3 DNA 40's with some Hana clone boxes I have (and a mini incoming) so I don't really need the DNA30 but... 100 bucks! They didn't have black or grey sharkskins so I got a blue one. It's almost too small.

i personally just like the vaporshark body without the sharkskin, i think the sharkskin takes away from how simplistic and beautiful it is. i think if one was able to take of all the paint it would look pretty slick, give it that unfinished aluminum look.

I agree but it's cold now and having the sharkskin on them makes them feel better to the touch.

Fir3b1rd

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2014
I wasn't going to get one but it's been on my mind for a couple of months and now you can get a genuine Evolv DNA30 mod for under 100 bucks! I kept telling myself I don't need so many mods and I'm planning on building at least 3 DNA 40's with some Hana clone boxes I have (and a mini incoming) so I don't really need the DNA30 but... 100 bucks! They didn't have black or grey sharkskins so I got a blue one. It's almost too small.

I agree but it's cold now and having the sharkskin on them makes them feel better to the touch.

I take them off when I'm home but when I'm out they stay in the skin plus the little baby ones seem to look better where the atty meets the mod with the skin to me. At least with a 22mm atty, the mod is narrower than that, but the skin puts it flush.
dd501a94dacd430e4944e8b441a888b1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread