Status
Not open for further replies.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
NSFW : LANGUAGE.​

If you watch this at work and your boss hears it and fires you, it's not on me. I drop the f-bomb a couple of times.

YouTube - Video review of Johnson Creek Smoke Juice "Wild Cherry"

EDIT : WOW...Holy sound and video problems, batman!

This is a review of the Wild Cherry flavored e-liquid from Johnson Creek

I forgot to include an overall score because I was ...... about this stuff clogging my atomizer (which is now soaking...I'm hoping it doesn't burn up). The atomizer has a thick, gooey mess in the pot. Before this review, the atomizer had been fully cleaned...it was PRISTINE before I put that junk in there.

Overall score is a 2. Stay FAR away from this crap. I drank an entire Pepsi Max and ate a heap of peanuts after the video to get the taste out of my mouth

flavor - 2
vapor - 4
throat hit - 5
overall - 2

All reviews are done according to the following guidelines.

1) Clean, fresh atomizer. Blown out, rinsed, drained, blown out again and then "cooked off" to make sure NO LIQUID is left on the internal wick
2) Newly stuffed cart. Brand new blank for all intents and purposes - Cart topped off with the liquid being reviewed.
3) 2 drops of liquid placed on the metal wick of the atomizer
4) Freshly charged battery.
5) NEW GUIDELINE: If the liquid is a stated flavor (Coffee, Strawberry, Vanilla, Pineapple, Cola etc...) and does not match the flavor it is advertised to be an automatic 2 point deduction will be made to the "flavor" score. If it says "Cherry", I want to taste cherry.

It is widely agreed that the roots of Rap culture can be traced back to the Afro-American vernacular culture and rheti

Review categories:

Flavor : 1 - 10 (1=unusable, 10=heavenly)
Vapor Production : 1-10 (1= no vapor at all, 10=Marlboro 100 at below 0 )
Throat hit : 1-10 (1= no sensation at all, 10=Real cigarette)
Overall : 1-10 (Includes all of the above plus personal impressions relating to the liquid.)

Scoring :

1-2 : Unbearable. DO NOT BUY THIS STUFF.
3-4 : Very poor. Useable but not recommended. There's something that's not right and it kills the entire experience.
5-6 : Poor - Average. Meh...It makes vapor, it doesn't taste foul and it tickles a little. Nothing to write home about.
7-8 : Good - You can feel pretty confident buying this juice. It does what it's supposed to do and it does it well.
9-10 : Amazing! - THIS is the stuff that will kill tobacco smoking. Simply put, an amazing puff that's well worth the money.

Last edited:

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Given how much you've ranted against JC in the past, I'm not sure you can really give an unbiased review. I've seen you post quite a few times that you are finished with them so the reviews are a bit of a surprise.

I've stated that once I'm done with the reviews that I am making of their juices, I won't be vaping it anymore until they get their business sorted out.

I also stated that I won't be BUYING any more of their liquid because I'm not going to give them my money.

As for impartiality, you're way off base.

ok.. I am allergic to PG so I don't have a lot of options... BUT... I also HATE JC wild cherry... they should cancel this flavor altogether or call it "cherry cough medecine"!!!

In addition.. this stuff killed my partners atomizer and I told him to try it in my 901.. so we blew TWO atomizers on this crap tasting stuff!

Stay away from Wild Cherry JC!

I will do a video review of the JC flavors I have tried as soon as I get a chance... I REALLY love some of them!

Smo

ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2009
Italy
Hey Terraphon, just stopping by to say that i like your juices reviews the best. I like the way you are being analitical, always on spot and never wandering around about other stuff than what you are actually reviewing. There are many reviews where i expect to see something, and instead get 9 mins out of 10 of "this is my new case" and "i do refill cartridges this way", and 1 min speaking about partial aspects of the product. That never happens with you.
So, while I've never commented before and probably will not spam all the reviews to come, I'll watch 'em all and take your judgement into consideration. Thanks again for all the contribution to the community.

Oh, and listen to your pc when it's tring to tell you DON'T DO THAT! XD

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Hey Terraphon, just stopping by to say that i like your juices reviews the best. I like the way you are being analitical, always on spot and never wandering around about other stuff than what you are actually reviewing. There are many reviews where i expect to see something, and instead get 9 mins out of 10 of "this is my new case" and "i do refill cartridges this way", and 1 min speaking about partial aspects of the product. That never happens with you.
So, while I've never commented before and probably will not spam all the reviews to come, I'll watch 'em all and take your judgement into consideration. Thanks again for all the contribution to the community.

Oh, and listen to your pc when it's tring to tell you DON'T DO THAT! XD

Thanks for the comments, Smo. It's positive feedback like this that makes me want to continue doing what I've been doing. It's all about making a difference for the community and I'm glad that I'm able to help.

As for the PC, I have a rogue process that's acting the fool. I am going to try re-installing my sound drivers (that's what's causing the calamity) but if that doesn't work, it's time to reinstall windows.

Again, thanks for the comments!

fuzzyvape

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2009
Terraphon i dont know if we have the same tastes but i tried there cherry, kona, orginal tabbocco and watched youre reviews for them i dont like any of them. I love youre reviews keep them up (and people taste is a personal thing ) but i do agree its "buck nasty" same thing happened to my atomizer witht here juice

Walrus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2009
Baton Rouge, LA
First, I must say Thanks. I almost bought it... I've been wanting a Cherry flavor to mix with Chocolate (Bon Bon if you will). I've been cautious because I was worried about a medicinal flavor.

Second, you are a trooper! I didn't go back and count, but you sure took quite a few hits after arriving at 'disgusting.' I would have s--tcanned it right there.

Very entertaining. I too, thought you were going to vomit.

Terraphon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
Phoenix, AZ, USA
First, I must say Thanks. I almost bought it... I've been wanting a Cherry flavor to mix with Chocolate (Bon Bon if you will). I've been cautious because I was worried about a medicinal flavor.

Second, you are a trooper! I didn't go back and count, but you sure took quite a few hits after arriving at 'disgusting.' I would have s--tcanned it right there.

Very entertaining. I too, thought you were going to vomit.

There was a couple of times while shooting that video that I actually did feel a bit like I was going to gag but I managed to keep my composure.

The way I see it is that if I decide to put myself on the spot and make reviews I have to take the responsibility of basically martyring myself for the cause, so to speak. I have to vape what I'm reviewing and it has to be enough that I can justify my "verdicts"...

Believe me, I would rather have stopped much sooner. ;)

nakli_dhumrapan

ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2008
Illinois
www.jnanam.net
Given how much you've ranted against JC in the past, I'm not sure you can really give an unbiased review. I've seen you post quite a few times that you are finished with them so the reviews are a bit of a surprise.

I like JC juices in general, but I hate the Wild Cherry one. And the Coffee one (I think the Coffee one is worse, actually). Though I do like the Original Tobacco one unlike Terraphon.

I don't know why JC dropped Hickory rather than Cherry (and why they don't just sell British Bulldog, a flavour which seems to be well-liked in the UK, instead of the Coffee).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread