Vortex Cartos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirgon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2011
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, looked around and couldn't see it.

Been following these on youtube, and I read this...

" the new version has a new fill plug imbedded in the mouth peace, you simply remove the mouth peace and fill, there is no cup in the way just a small tube so there is plenty of room to direct drip, when done filling, plop the tip back on and vape."

So.... does that mean you can't use a drip tip on them in place of the mouth piece? Anyway to seal off a drip tip to use if that's the case? I don't like round, I like drip tips, or something similar to the tips shipped with fluxos.

Secondly.... we were talking about these in the ecf channel. Are they 808 connectors only? If so, do they make, and will you guys stock, 808 to 510 adapters? I know you have a 510 to 808 adapter, but I would assume it's not reversible.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Will have some up close and personal photos soon (give me a coupla days) of both : ) (the latest and final revision, for now, of the Vortex with the new mouthpiece/filler plug)

like to see one on the volt...ooops too soon??????????????????????? hint hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
How 'bout them Skeeters? >.>

Is that your military jeep stuck??

signing into this thread to watch for release. I told myself I wasn't going to try anything else "new" because I hate every "new" thing I've tried. But this Vortex just looks too perfect, I just can't resist. I'll be watching for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread