Voting Has Begun - 2009 Vapy Awards

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
If you ever redo this, and get it included as a member header notice, so everyone knows to nominate, then I'll take part, but as I found about it only after nominations, I took a look and I could only answer 4 of the questions, as the top for every other category was missing.

Be fantastic to see something like this done properly for the entire community, however.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
I wish I knew about this...I would have voted. Kudos to those who took the time to set this up.

But I gotta wonder....how did Vapor4Life not make the customer service list?

I'm drunk, so I'll admit, this also astounds me, I can only assume it was due to the lack of notification for nominations.

Birdy

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2009
Houston
I'm drunk, so I'll admit, this also astounds me, I can only assume it was due to the lack of notification for nominations.

hey drunkie :)
They really did try to get the word out and get people involved. But a lot of crazy and totally unfair rumors got started about them during the crucial part of the process - it drowned out any efforts they made to get everyone involved. Seriously, the drama spread across like 5 forums. I was watching when it went down and it was a study in paranoid mob mentality. I'm surprised they even had it in them to keep going at all.

DaShiVa

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Texas
hey drunkie :)
They really did try to get the word out and get people involved. But a lot of crazy and totally unfair rumors got started about them during the crucial part of the process - it drowned out any efforts they made to get everyone involved. Seriously, the drama spread across like 5 forums. I was watching when it went down and it was a study in paranoid mob mentality. I'm surprised they even had it in them to keep going at all.

Not at all surprised, but I have an idea I might play with after the holidays :)

Pete54

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2009
Clearwater, Florida
A quick thanks to everyone who participated in the 1st Annual Vapy Awards. I believe the final results will be posted tonight. On a side note, below is a link to a pod cast called VaporCast that talks about the Vapy's (about half way through the pod cast). We'd like to thank them for spreading the word.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/vaporcast/podcast
Check out Episode #5

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread