Waffle E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
What's up with the Waffle liquid being so inconsistent in color Geoff? My first few waffle orders were a pretty light light tan. The next order was a dark brown and this order that I JUST took out of the mailbox is pretty much BLACK. Seriously I'd like to know what's going on with that... Please get back to me on this Geoff.

radicaljd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
I just got my second Waffles order, and the color is slightly darker than my first order, which I got like a month ago. I also noticed that the flavoring is a bit more pronounced, which I like much better. I liked my first Waffles order, but I found myself wishing for more flavor. The order I got today seems much improved!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
What's up with the Waffle liquid being so inconsistent in color Geoff? My first few waffle orders were a pretty light light tan. The next order was a dark brown and this order that I JUST took out of the mailbox is pretty much BLACK. Seriously I'd like to know what's going on with that... Please get back to me on this Geoff.

Unfortunately Xanax it can vary depending on the flavor batch I got my plain waffle today and it's a little darker than usual the smell isn't as strong as my last bottle. I have yet to taste it though. I also got my new tastyfinger with double chocolate haven't tried it either. Have you vaped the new waffle? Does it taste different?

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
I just got my second Waffles order, and the color is slightly darker than my first order, which I got like a month ago. I also noticed that the flavoring is a bit more pronounced, which I like much better. I liked my first Waffles order, but I found myself wishing for more flavor. The order I got today seems much improved!

I agree. The order I recieved today is darker and both the smell and taste is more pronounced...I couldn't be happier!

markimar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
Orlando
Well I put some in a new carto taste is great for day one plain. I'm so used to having it flavored with something else it's refreshing to have it plain! I'm luvin it has more waffle taste than syrup. I may add a drop or two of sweetner after a week.
On second thought I wont .. damn this is good!

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Markimar and others- no I haven't Vaped it yet but there is hardly any smell to it. I'll vape it here in a minute and report my findings. My last order was darker than my order before that but the smell and taste was much much stronger on day one even. And still is now. The smell on this new one is almost nonexistant and I'm hoping it just needs to age but I doubt it does since all of my others haven't needed to age.

haileymadison

ECF Veteran
Apr 21, 2010
indiana
I need to get my order in while Geoff is mixing, lol. He always makes the flavor stronger. VQ sent me a sample of her original waffle with Vanilla custard and it was perfect. You could taste all the flavors. I ordered a doubler and 48 mg. liquid of the same and it is pretty much all custard. I can't taste the waffle in it. I love when Geoff is mixing the liquids. He seems to have that magic touch that no-one else seems to have. I will be placing my order tonight.

adam22686

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2010
maryland
ive read all these reviews but ive read good reviews before and didnt like the flavor at all... although ive had great luck with TV flavors. Im wondering if anyone has a sample of waffle they would be willing to send me. Like 5ml or so or whatever you can spare i know people are killing people for some waffle liquid right now haha. Im more than willing to pay you for the liquid the shipping and your time for letting me taste it. Im still looking for a consistent all day vape but i just dont have the money right now to make a 30ml purchase of something i may not like im short on cash as it is and i trust TV with all my juices but just looking for a more economical way to taste it. Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help!

Also how do you guys know when geoff is doing the mixing of the flavors? nothing against his staff they all seem to be excellent at what they do but id love to know i got some mixed by THE man himself just to see if i can taste a difference. I need the stronger flavors

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Xanax first off thanks buddy for hooking me up with the waffle. The first oz. disappeared, it was a light color BTW. There should be 10 ozs. including the doublers in the box tomorrow. Hoping to hell and back it's as good or better than that first oz. Taste that stuff Xanax and let us know what's up....

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Xanax first off thanks buddy for hooking me up with the waffle. The first oz. disappeared, it was a light color BTW. There should be 10 ozs. including the doublers in the box tomorrow. Hoping to hell and back it's as good or better than that first oz. Taste that stuff Xanax and let us know what's up....

I'll taste it asap. I totally forgot I ordered 36mg and a doubler (both are the same color, though) and I have to mix it up before I can taste it. I could just drip the doubler but that would probably taste way off to begin with, so I wanna do it right before I pass any judgement. I'll mix it up tomorrow first thing and report back. Let me know what yours looks/smells/tastes like when it comes in too.

@adam22686 - you will know when Geoff has mixed your order, if you check "email me updates about this order" during the checkout process. You will get an e-mail that says "your order status has been updated as: mixing, by GB"

If he's not mixing it it will have different innitials in the "updated as mixing by:" spot, like SJ or something for example. GB= Geoff Braithwaite"

Jeseryn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2010
New England
Will the waffle flavor get more intense the older the juice?

I was expecting to taste waffles but I taste (and smell) just the tiniest hint and it's not really enough to determine what the essence is. I'm new to vaping and totally admit I could be doing something wrong but I really can't taste anything. Also my taste buds could be trashed from smoking analogs for 30 years and all this talk of intense flavor is lost on me across the board in vaping flavors.

Otherwise I love this more then the ecopure I started with. It feels good. I plan on ordering more definitely and I have to give credit for the great prices compared to another flavor company that I liked their marketing but the prices are a lot steeper.

Also going to let the two other people I recently recruited to the ecig side try this out. I am just wondering if I should let it age so the flavor is more prominent.

Last edited:

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Will the waffle flavor get more intense the older the juice?

I was expecting to taste waffles but I taste (and smell) just the tiniest hint and it's not really enough to determine what the essence is. I'm new to vaping and totally admit I could be doing something wrong but I really can't taste anything. Also my taste buds could be trashed from smoking analogs for 30 years and all this talk of intense flavor is lost on me across the board in vaping flavors.

Otherwise I love this more then the ecopure I started with. It feels good. I plan on ordering more definitely and I have to give credit for the great prices compared to another flavor company that I liked their marketing but the prices are a lot steeper.

Also going to let the two other people I recently recruited to the ecig side try this out. I am just wondering if I should let it age so the flavor is more prominent.

Yes definitely try aging. Did you get the plain waffles or did you add some kind of topping to it when ordering? Yes your taste buds might still be recovering but also you could have gotten one of the "varied" consistency bottles. Who knows.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Jeseryn the farther you get from the analog days the better your taste/smell/breathing will be. I was using Atomic Cinnicide and Geoff's Blend when I first started vaping. I now find those flavors to be a little strong and much prefer the waffle. It may or may not get stronger or more complex with age. Just make sure to shake it well when first using and if it's been sitting.
Xanax it's here..a bit on the dark side...smells like maple syrup...2 ozs @ 48mg 10% VG...8 0zs doubler 30% VG. TF for now..also gotta mix..Xanax I got a Buzz on the way and mega808s from IkenVape..Those carts hold 50/70 drops.....Gonna see how they hold up here on the Carolina Coast

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread