Waffle E-Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Jeseryn the farther you get from the analog days the better your taste/smell/breathing will be. I was using Atomic Cinnicide and Geoff's Blend when I first started vaping. I now find those flavors to be a little strong and much prefer the waffle. It may or may not get stronger or more complex with age. Just make sure to shake it well when first using and if it's been sitting.
Xanax it's here..a bit on the dark side...smells like maple syrup...2 ozs @ 48mg 10% VG...8 0zs doubler 30% VG. TF for now..also gotta mix..Xanax I got a Buzz on the way and mega808s from IkenVape..Those carts hold 50/70 drops.....Gonna see how they hold up here on the Carolina Coast

WOW! That's a nice setup you've got on the way. I've always wanted a buzz, among many other models too. Carolina coast love :cool:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Was 1/2 expecting the Buzz to be in the box but no such luck...Ordered a new charger and batts from Battery Junction and no go there either...BJ can be a little like GrandMa...Her excuse is that's she's old...they must be too...Geoff on the other hand always gets his stuff here quick. It may take a bit to get mixed but when it ships it SHIPS...No complaints from me...The GGTS and Black Bullet are looking forward to a little time off. I'm hoping the Buzz is all I've heard it was..I'm sure it's good and the NotCig Dude{Mike} seems to be a hellava nice guy...No X you can't have my GGTS....we have history now and she's going straight to 901 only duty...Hopefully she'll stay polished a bit longer now......Those cartos hopefully will work too....

geeker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2009
Neither here nor there
Got my first order of waffle today, and it is not at all what I was expecting. It is barely even sweet (I can fix that myself) but there is not much of a flavor at all. I expected a maple syrup flavor, and this is very bland and has a scorched undertone. I will have to let it age, I guess. Which is worse...to get in on the first round of waffles and never have it be as good again or to delay and never taste the good stuff?

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
vaping the plain Waffle now, like others have mentioned, there's really only a hint of the flavoring. Could use twice the concentration...it's a mild waffle...still, it's pretty good.

I just got my order the other day and I haven't been able to put it down. I think a lot of peoples tastebuds are worn out from vaping and from analogs. If you're not getting it, you may want to consider getting a doubler and cutting it yourself.

Also, there was a separate mention of sweetness. In case you missed it, there is an option to sweeten it PLUS you can get a sweetness boost if you mention it in the comments section (as I did).

Xanax

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
East Coast
Was 1/2 expecting the Buzz to be in the box but no such luck...Ordered a new charger and batts from Battery Junction and no go there either...BJ can be a little like GrandMa...Her excuse is that's she's old...they must be too...Geoff on the other hand always gets his stuff here quick. It may take a bit to get mixed but when it ships it SHIPS...No complaints from me...The GGTS and Black Bullet are looking forward to a little time off. I'm hoping the Buzz is all I've heard it was..I'm sure it's good and the NotCig Dude{Mike} seems to be a hellava nice guy...No X you can't have my GGTS....we have history now and she's going straight to 901 only duty...Hopefully she'll stay polished a bit longer now......Those cartos hopefully will work too....

Hahaha you saw right through me. I've been eyeballing the GGTS's for a long time now. You'd better be careful and lock it up at night cause I live near you and I have sticky fingers.

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
I thought Mick Jagger was the one with the "Sticky Fingers"...I believe you're the one with the "Tastyfinger"....Watchout!! Now I done washed out my mixing shot glass and ready to Waffle it up....The dang LR150 on the BB died earlier and the GGTS has a 808 that I should have thrown out yesterday. You can bet the first hit in the am is coming out of a fresh 808 on a fresh batteried GG....Does it smell like Waffles in here to you??

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Adam, would send you some of mine but it isn't right...there is no syrup flavor/no maple. It's just a sweet liquid (and still tasty).... Someone who has theirs right needs to sample you some ! And no it didn't age better. I've had it since it came back around the beginning of sept.

IndustrialAction

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2010
Northern VA
I'm sure this has been discussed but I'm too lazy to read through all the posts about waffles. What I want to know is, how do you most enjoy yours?

The reason I ask is that I've found a significant difference between using cartos vs dripping. When I drip I get tons of vapor and throat hit but the flavor is lacking. When the atty gets too hot it burns the liquid and the flavor really suffers. On the other hand, I need to take three or more pulls in a row on my carto to get anything resembling a decent hit. The flavor really comes out well in the carto but the vapor and throat hit suffer. I'm trying to figure out a compromise. I'm thinking of using a cartridge with an atty but I haven't done that since I started vaping. Any suggestions?

BTW - I'm using a 510 and an eGo. Thx

kwcharlie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2009
Houston
acrigs.com
E2's, trust me, get E2's when anyone you order from has them, next week or two when the new versions come to USA suppliers it will be done, you won't look for anything else after you try them and won't have to go through all the 'cr@p' of the bad threads and gunk in the empties we did [i hope, ma-ma hu-hu to all the Chinese source] it seems to be a stable product now you can use. Just wait a week or two after the "fan boys' and 'we'll make them work with PTB's" like me get ours, but even the ones with all the gunk (we couldn't use without MANY water and dry burns) and threads that would be so bad you're PV would be be FUBAR'ed after you screwed one into it: the E2's were the best experence of vaping i have ever had, when it's good it's better than dripping, when it's not doing so good it's better than anything i have ever filled and gone with. You won't think of dripping again, trust me, just wait a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread