Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Clearing your cache may help clear some of the challenges you are seeing. I cleaned up my old data and it's loading fine now.

Oliver, are you using ImageMagick to support images on the forum. If you are it may be the path to the directory changed on the new server and it's causing a conflict.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
All those who are seeing the post composition issue - can I ask which theme you are using?

I'm on E-CigaretteForum. Still no copy/paste, or even a file upload, including (at least for me) an avatar change. I changed it last nite, but it's reverted back to the prior one. :confused:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
I'm on E-CigaretteForum. Still no copy/paste, or even a file upload, including (at least for me) an avatar change. I changed it last nite, but it's reverted back to the prior one. :confused:

Thanks, I just noticed I reverted back to a pumpkin. :( That was two changes ago.

EDIT: And it won't change back. :cry:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'm noticing a few blank spots, like when I enter a new post, everything as far as formatting is blank (I believe it still works, if you remember what each box is. The floating green circle is just a circle, and it doesn't have the arrow in it (again, I think it works if you click on it....

This is the new theme, which I've been using for a while, so the rest of it, I don't mind so much, though I can see why for some it would be a huge difference, I've just gotten used to it by now... :)

Anna

ETA: It is much faster.... Oh, new theme and my browser is Edge.

Reactions: Letitia

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Moving Sucks.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAm4AAAAJDYwYzljYWE0LWRhNGUtNDQxYy1iYjE3LWVkYTYwNGViOTNkOQ.png

Hope everything went a Smooth as Possible.

Things seem pretty Normal using IE11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread