We have moved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
None of the icons in the composition window show up, although the roll-over text does.
Same here.....I'm using the new Titanium theme with Chrome.....and I have little blank squares where the features are for posting...ie bold, Italics,text color..oh and even the stupid green arrow has a blank square in the center.....

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I can post pics, but....pics I posted yesterday are missing as are pics posted yesterday by others

I'm using IE11.

Picture linking only shows a Partial Image.
Picture Uploading doesn't seem to work at all.
Videos are Good to Go!

Picture Test

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
None of the icons in the composition window show up, although the roll-over text does.

Same here.....I'm using the new Titanium theme with Chrome.....and I have little blank squares where the features are for posting...ie bold, Italics,text color..oh and even the stupid green arrow has a blank square in the center.....

Same here...and hehhe it looks like a battery in the green circle :lol:
Oliver said the getting logged off may happen from time to time while the dev guy works on things

jimbodaddy74

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Everywhere you want to be
Screenshot_20171111-124257.png

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
@zoiDman .....At least you are able to quote using that theme...;)

Yeah... The ECF Theme seems to be pretty stable. I couldn't see the Option Icons in "Aluminum".

BTW - The Picture Linking / Up-Loading seems to be working again in IE11 / ECF Theme.

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread