We need a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
Provari Penthouse? Provari people? Provariville? I like provari nation and playground too.

I like stuff that incorporates provari into film names - These are just examples and I'm sure we can think of better...

The provari adventure
The provari experiment
Provari at Hanging Rock
The provari, the bad and the ugly
Planet of the provaris

Or perhaps in a not too subtle nod to the provari-haters;

Provari, Pride and Prejudice

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I'll stop trying...my ideas are never great anyways...people wonder why my friends are dead..heh heh

BlackCloud.gif
....Awwww come on! Just keep throwing them out here.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Provari Penthouse? Provari people? Provariville? I like provari nation and playground too.

I like stuff that incorporates provari into film names - These are just examples and I'm sure we can think of better...

The provari adventure
The provari experiment
Provari at Hanging Rock
Planet of the provaris

I loved the Hanging Rock film! I like your ideas, but some need to be shorter if we want to put links in our signatures. Hover over mine for an example!

Codz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2013
Lancashire
I loved the Hanging Rock film! I like your ideas, but some need to be shorter if we want to put links in our signatures. Hover over mine for an example!

ahh yes, i see now... just read back about the sig links.

rurwin has a good point about saloons too - over here a saloon is what you would call a sedan car. To be fair though, 90% of the people on here are from North America and of those that arent i think the majority will still know what is intended when you say saloon.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Just saw it. Love it. The sig not hanging rock. :p

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

I totally get off on figuring things out! I don't even know where the box is that I'm supposed to think outside of.

Picnic at Hanging Rock is the film. Worth watching - it also involves trying to figure things out.

Southern Tina

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2013
FL
of course, then there would be the occasional newb who wanders in, half reading the name, and seeing TinaJaxFl posts, and thinking the sub forum is the ProVaritina room- some kind of tribute to her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Huh? That's what I get for going to sleep :confused:

Tina in FL

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL

The provari adventure
The provari experiment
Provari at Hanging Rock
Planet of the provaris

You mean like Provavitar?
or Provantic
or Provarvinator?

or

Why do I keep picking James Cameron films.....???!!??

I need coffee

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Here are my thoughts on our name:

I like The ProVari Nation, or just simply ProVari Nation.

I think we can have a new "ProVarinati Saloon" within that sub-forum, just as HHV has their "The BIG thread" within the HHV Army.

As the original poster said, for those who feel ProVarinati would attrack trolls or scare away peeps (not sure why cuz we have a GREAT group of peeps) this name has ProVarinati in it, discretely. Only those who have one would understand ;) (and I just want to see what it looks like typed out on here cuz I'm weird like that)

ProVari Nation
ProVariNation

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Could we have our own little version of 'outside' so that trolling posts can be moved to 'novari'

We'll have that covered. We are the mods and can give them warnings, move them, delete their posts, whatever we want. All they can do is cry to the regular mods, who I'm sure will side with us because we follow the ECF guidelines - I think we should have a sticky of the ECF rules at the top as a reminder.

Here are my thoughts on our name:

I like The ProVari Nation, or just simply ProVari Nation.

I think we can have a new "ProVarinati Saloon" within that sub-forum, just as HHV has their "The BIG thread" within the HHV Army.

I really like that idea!

"The ProVari Nation" shouldn't be a problem with sig links, and the Saloon can be a thread. I also propose Tina and JJOOHHNN get a room.

ETA: I also like ProVari Legion, since I often say "We are Legion," but I could put that in a Welcome sticky.

Last edited:

p.opus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Coral Springs FL
I always have to blink my eyes a couple of times when I see p.opus on ProVarinati threads. Is this real or Memorex...heehehee. I LOVE it!

You can thank the stupid Tampa Vape Meet for that. I would have remained blissfully ignorant and a thorn in the Provarinati's side had I not actually picked one up and started using it.....But I still occassionally steer people to the MVP 2. Especially if they can't afford a ProVari, or want a nice out and abouter. :evil:

I also propose Tina and JJOOHHNN get a room.

As long as the rest of us can watch :pop:

SPACKlick

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2014
Durham, UK
If you wanted hater-bait you could use

Branch Provarians
the Provari Family
Heaven's Provari
Provari's Temple
Provariology
Provarification Church

But on a serious note, as a non provari owner (seriously considering it but will wait for a few months for the saving up) Provari Nation and Provari Salon stood out as good calls to me.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
You can thank the stupid Tampa Vape Meet for that. I would have remained blissfully ignorant and a thorn in the Provarinati's side had I not actually picked one up and started using it.....But I still occassionally steer people to the MVP 2. Especially if they can't afford a ProVari, or want a nice out and abouter. :evil:

I do as well. The ProVari doesn't meet everyone's needs and I think it's ridiculous to imply that everything else is junk. New vapers are often skeptical an e-cig thingy is going to work and aren't ready to make a big financial investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread