We need a name!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yolo_

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Strawberry Fields
I tend to agree, but what about the REOnaughts? Same concept there.

I think ProVarinati gets lumped into the Illuminati group. I'm not sure what or who they are, but they do sound to be a true cult by the name.

REOnaughts sounds like a Greek mythology group to me. :laugh:

A ReoNaught is someone who doesn't have a Reo. I am a ReoNaut as is anyone who does have a Reo. Some people do have Reo's and Provari's. Just as some people have other devices.

If i did have a Provari or was looking for one would be to post in the supplier forum. That is how i decided to buy a Reo because i checked out the supplier forum and asked questions.

Good luck on whatever/wherever you all decide to post.Your posts show the Provari is a good device and has a lot of supporters :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Check out my sig quick guys, before HHV is bombarded with ProVari posts!

Update:

I learned:

1) It appears the name of the group has to be fairly short. I got it to link to HHV-Army, but when I tried to link it to my blog I got an error code due to size, which I think meant the length of the link.
2) It takes some fiddling to get around the signature constraints.
3) I'm not sure everyone will be able to use it. I can't tell if it's counting the image link as an image, since I only have the one.
4) It's not something we can deal with until have the group all set up. At that point we may or may not be able to make it work.
5) The mods might not let us do it, I don't know. We will have to ask before we go to the trouble of using it.

sigss.jpg

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
A ReoNaught is someone who doesn't have a Reo. I am a ReoNaut as is anyone who does have a Reo. Some people do have Reo's and Provari's. Just as some people have other devices.

If i did have a Provari or was looking for one would be to post in the supplier forum. That is how i decided to buy a Reo because i checked out the supplier forum and asked questions.

Good luck on whatever/wherever you all decide to post.Your posts show the Provari is a good device and has a lot of supporters :)

I love my Reos! I think the problem with the ProVape supplier forum is it's very dull. It doesn't seem to have active members who answer questions and ProVape rarely responds.

AmandaD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
So Cal
I didn't even know there was a Provape forum - I did all my research on this forum!

I don't think I have any new ideas....I really like the ProVarinati tag, and I'm not sure it actually does turn people off who end up buying one. I think it might be half the charm, sort of tongue-in-cheek elitist. But others may not agree:p

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Since it really is a cool name and members have posted that they think of it as tongue in cheek, I've reconsidered my position on ProVarinati. We could have a sticky explaining that being in the cult is optional.

ProVarinati Saloon?

That seems just right! Love it!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I just lurk around, reading up when I need to find some info, I hope I'll be able to tag along. If you like the ProVarinati name, but don't want it to be too obvious, how about ProVari Nation? It's still in there, but sort of like hidden in plain view, lol.

I love the way you think!!!!!

ProVari Nation just rise to the top of my list.

Sent from a BIG phone.....Galaxy Note 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread