Status
Not open for further replies.

Debra_oh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Cleveland, OH
One of these, just so I can say that I have one of the oddest mashups possible.

............................. ablue.jpg

standinthestars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2014
usually at work
I don't know too much about advanced mods, but I think your prize package would be a dream set up for me. I am currently enjoying my ego twist and protank, but I know that there is a lot of other great stuff out there, I'm just too new to really know much about it yet. My friend that got me into vaping says that the provari is the best mod out there, so I guess I'd go with that as my dream device. Thanks for the contest!

NingyoBiruda

Verified Member
One thing on my wishlist doesn't exist cause I haven't built it yet. Just an idea that i have had for a little bit. A mod set up so you have a battery in your pocket or on your belt and the tank attached to your wrist or hand. having the wires under your clothing. Why? I think it would just be cool. I guess it is just the kid in me lol. And guess where I'm getting the parts from ;) :vapor:

thalian

Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Saint Petersburg, FL
Good Luck everyone!
Hope I'm not too late for this one:
Well #1 on my wish list is: NEVER EVER EVER SMOKE A TOBACCO OR 'ANALOG' CIGARETTE AGAIN!!!!!! :evil:
#2 on my wish list is: that the love of my life, my Wife NEVER EVER SMOKE TOBACCO AGAIN!!! :evil:

More selfishly (is that a word?) and in keeping with the contest: I'd love these steampunk mods by Vent69, apparently from right here on the forums:

o36V3.jpg

Keep Vaping!!

Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread