Not open for further replies.

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Thank you for the contest!

I've tried and use several innokin products and the MVP is a favorite that I've shared with several family members to help them off analogs. innokin seems to listen to their customers and tries to make the best quality products. I'm sure there will always be an Innokin product in my vaping line-up.

_JB_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
I have yet to be the proud owner of an Innokin product.
I admire Innokin products because I believe they are a front runner in vaping technology, well engineered, durable and good looking too.
I have not made a purchase yet because I can't make up my mind which VW is best for me, I like the features of them all so much, hopefully this contest will make that decision for me. Thanks for having it!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Thanks to everyone for participating. Just a reminder: this week's contest will end TODAY (Thursday) instead of tomorrow. The thread will be closed at 3pm EST, and the winner will be notified shortly after that. Thanks again!

Also, I love Innokin because everything they make is heavy and solid. They don't cut corners.

etherealink

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2013
Junction, IL
Thanks to everyone for participating. Just a reminder: this week's contest will end TODAY (Thursday) instead of tomorrow. The thread will be closed at 3pm EST, and the winner will be notified shortly after that. Thanks again!

Also, I love Innokin because everything they make is heavy and solid. They don't cut corners.

Thanks again for the contest Crowe!!

bsoplinger

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2010
Capitol District New York
just curious.....will iTaste VV 3.0 USB Retractable Cable work with mvp? I gave my son my mvp and he has lost the cable that went with it and this one looks easier to keep in pocket. Oh and how long is it when extended out?
Wouldn't know why any cable with a micro USB connector shouldn't work.. If he has a reasonably new phone that would have a micro USB charge cable. I'd suggest a standard cable vs the retractable one though, they aren't as durable as a regular cable and generally have thinner wires so they are more flexible to handle being rolled up. I recharge my MVP that way, never even took the cable provided out of the box.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

willowize

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Tennessee
Wouldn't know why any cable with a micro USB connector shouldn't work.. If he has a reasonably new phone that would have a micro USB charge cable. I'd suggest a standard cable vs the retractable one though, they aren't as durable as a regular cable and generally have thinner wires so they are more flexible to handle being rolled up. I recharge my MVP that way, never even took the cable provided out of the box.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2
Thank you for responding. He has an iphone, that's actually how come he lost the original cable (took to his gf's) and I refuse to get another like that. At least this way this cable would stay at home, lol.

Last edited:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
just curious.....will iTaste VV 3.0 USB Retractable Cable work with mvp? I gave my son my mvp and he has lost the cable that went with it and this one looks easier to keep in pocket. Oh and how long is it when extended out?
I use my phone cord to charge my MPV2. Don't like the big end on the one that came with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread