The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weekly Contest - February 17 thru February 21

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Feb 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

While I may have lots of free time....I only add something when I have something to say....
    My wishlist has changed many times over the past 2 years.....This time I am looking into RBA's....the EHPro Kayfun Lite,
    RSST Genesis Tank or Pyrex RSST have caught my eye...only because the EHPro Flash RDA Kit is out of my price range....

2. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    I just watched Mike's video on building the coils for the Nimbus with cotton, and it was very inspiring. It caught my eye because I've had the Maraxus on my wishlist for a while now, and it was great to see it in action with the Nimbus. I've also been wishing for and searching for a great deal on the Kayfun Lite. I've not yet done any actual rebuilding, but have recently been pulling apart my protank coils and fiddling with putting in my own flavor wicks, and by golly it's FUN. I'm about ready to take the plunge into building and dripping and probably my first mechanical mod, though there is SO much to choose from it's hard to decide exactly where to start. Which is exactly why I'm entering this contest hehehe.

3. jangeisler

jangeisler Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 10, 2013
    Denmark
    On my wishlist is the GP Heron

4. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Since you're pulling apart your Protank coils anyway, why not try building your own coil and installing it? That's how I started, and it's a good way to get some practice before dropping money on an actual rebuildable. Got a video for that too: How to Rebuild Replacement Coil Heads - YouTube

Plus, I've got 2 videos for the Kayfun, and a series of 5 videos on rebuilding in general. Not only is it fun, but the quality of your vape gets much better.

5. eLefAdEr

eLefAdEr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 16, 2013
    Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    A couple of those IMR 18350 flat-top batteries, been on my wishlist for a little while now but they haven't come back in stock yet. Hopefully soon!

6. zelda

zelda Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 21, 2009
    Echo Beach
    A provari so after all these years of seeing posts about it I can finally find out what all the fuss is about.:facepalm::laugh:

7. thatguy2

thatguy2 Moved On

Oct 24, 2013
    yeah..
    me too on a pair of the flat top 18350's (out of stock)
    and some kanthal (out of stock)
    and some silica (out of stock)
    and a couple of adapters (1 in stock / 1 out of stock)

and while I was waiting on the above...
    vision mini viv's went from in stock to (out of stock)
    vision 3.5ml viv's went on sale then (out of stock)
    pre-wired 510 battery connect out of stock to in stock and now (out of stock)

12 items in my wish list with only 1 item in stock -
    not much chance of getting an order in when the postage costs more than the 1 piece I'd be ordering..

8. analogbgone

analogbgone Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Texas
    Z max I think. Too many things to choose from. Mind keeps changing.

9. AndyBooyee

AndyBooyee Full Member

Oct 10, 2013
    St Paul
    My wish list would be a DNA30 Hana Mod. Seen it from RiP's youtube videos and I really want one, but for the price. Man, I cant decide. And pretty sure its all out of stock by now :'(

10. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    my wish list is a pv that works all the time everytime and keeps me from going back to smokes....

11. hazozita

hazozita Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 7, 2013
    Virginia
    My wishlist is a battery where the life is measured in weeks rather than hours...

12. Crowedude654

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Well I suppose I should participate too; all your posts have inspired me. :laugh:

As for what I'd want in reality, either a DNA30 mod, the Gi2, or The Duke.

2 things I'd love, fantasy-wise. I want an e-cig setup that looks like a cigalike, but hits like a dripper on a mech with wide open airflow and thick vapor, never runs out of batteries and never needs to be refilled.

Barring that, I'd love a mod made out of pure silver. Telescopic, Cronus-style switch, floating pin, takes a 26650 battery, and every single component made out of pure silver. I'd call it "The White Whale."

13. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Awwww! No refilling and everlasting battery would be awesome!! The White whale? That could be a new mod idea! You should build that!!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

14. Crowedude654

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    I wish I could. That much silver is expensive, and it tarnishes pretty quickly. But it would be worth it. I'd polish that damn thing every day if I had to. It would have conductivity like no other mod and the 26650 could fire my sub-ohm builds for 6-8 hours of heavy use, maybe even more.

15. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Lol I just imagined someone overly polishing a silver mod when I read your post! Lol It would be a cool mod though!

16. Crowedude654

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    This is what I imagine it would look like, me holding my freshly polished White Whale:

White Wizard.jpg

But, you know, with more vapor.:vapor:

17. misswish1

misswish1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    NM
    I would love a small-sized vv/vw mod kit.
    Thanks!

18. Robertlhuffman

Robertlhuffman Full Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Norfolk, va
    I was thinking something along the lines of a sub ohm dripper around .3 ohms with a interchangeable drip bottle that you flip up when vaping then flip down when you are finished yet you could have multiple bottles for your juices. Something to where the end of the bottle extends into the wicking area to make sure it stays moist. [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. Robertlhuffman

Robertlhuffman Full Member

Feb 4, 2014
    Norfolk, va
    Sorry art isn't my strong suit but I think it would be awesome seems a little easier to use than a genny style tank maybe cheaper to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. wvducklady

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Crowedude......bahahahahahaha! That is too great! Lol....I love Lord of the Rings! I just rewatched every movie and the hobit ones about a month ago!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.