Weekly Contest - February 24 thru February 27

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaz3370

May 18, 2011
Innokin is top notch, I would recommend any of their products based on what I have used so far and have seen from others. I have the Mvp 2.0 and it is solid, the battery last long and it overall easy to use.

The Iclear tanks are wonderful as I have had no problems with leaking or bad taste, they are the best I have used and very affordable. The parts of the tank such as the coils are readily available and easy to replace.

One thing I have that is not "hardware" related and can also recommend is the Innokin leather carry pouch. This pouch is constructed very well and has a great look. The pouch also has plenty of room for batteries and juices I may want to bring with me.

Schnarph

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2013
Dripping Springs, TX
I haven't tried an Innokin tank yet, from the looks I'm sure it's better and quite different from the Protank heads I've been used to. I had an SVD, my only complaint was it's extreme height in 18650 mode. It performed great, it was just too tall for me. I bet the MVP and VTR would be just the size I'm looking for. From the stories and reviews, the MVP is built to last. The VTR looks even sturdier, I would love to give one a try.

Why I like Innokin: The SVD I had seemed to put out cleaner/stronger power than a VAMO. Don't quote me as I may have my facts wrong, but I heard some Innokin products (specifically the MVP) use a higher frequency than most PWM's, something like 100 instead of 33.3. This would make for smoother coil heating, less spikes, and less of a "rattle snake" effect. I could be wrong, I thought I read that about them a few times, but certainly can't test that myself. In any case, I would love to upgrade from the standard 33.3 PWM chips.

Bigfro23

Verified Member
Innokin products are the best!!! Quality build, everything just feels so solid... The regulated devices are so easy to use, virtually compatible w/ any topper!!! Great for Noobs are the experienced vapor... Personally I like some of the color ways that you can get there products in like the Jungle Camo VTR, the HUNTER MVP2 Energy line, and the COOL FIRE 2!!! There's something distinctly military about some of there products, and I must say I'm a fan!!!! Ohh, and let me not forget the 134 which is modeled after the M134 machine Gun Barrels!!! Has to be a sight to see, I have yet to have on my Hands, but it shall happen me thinks!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lynzy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio USA
Thanks for the contest! I have several Innokin products, the MVP2 and Itazte vv v3 and Iclear30 tanks. I really like the long lasting battery of the MVP 2. It's amazing! My vv v3 fell in the dish water, and it still works after drying it out! I like that I don't need an ohm meter to check resistances of heads. I can just put the heads on vv v3 or MVP 2 and it tells me the resistance! I would love to add a VTR to my collection! Thanks again.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I like Innokin because they make VV/VW that you can go sub-ohm on & they do it with style.
I've only gone down to 1.0 ohm on mine but it can handle 0.8 or above.
1.0 ohm dual coil Protank II
IMG_20140116_093521.jpg

1.0 ohm Fogger 2 at 7 watts
2014_0212fogger0021.jpg 2014_0212fogger0015.jpg

Looking pretty with a hand blown tip
IMG_20140105_101015.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread