ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Time for a new giveaway! This week the prize is:

1 x SmokTech Telescopic Zmax
1 x EHPro Kayfun Lite
2 x EH Batteries, 18650, Button-Top, 2000mAh, IMR
1 x TrustFire TR-001 Charger
1 x 50mL Bottle of TopVapor e-Liquid

The Kayfun also comes with everything you need for your first build, including wick and wire.

This week, in order to be eligible to win, post something that's on your wishlist. Something vape-related that you want or have wanted for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it. Or something that you'd love to have that's out of your price range right now. It doesn't even have to exist in reality; it just has to be something you'd love to have!

Off we go! GOOD LUCK to everybody!

Russian 91%, Provari, and gallons of liquid. :)

sent from my Limited Edition Monkey Island™ Talking Voodoo Doll Head named Murray®

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
Thanks for the new contest!

I would love a solid glass/Pyrex viva nova that uses the same heads as the vision plastic viva novas we have now. Maybe made similar to the Protank with metal just on the top and bottom, instead of the ones with little peep holes through the metal.

I also need to take the time and learn which mechanical mode is easy to use and dependable. What parts I need to stock for it and how to work it. :)
(I also need to do this with rebuildable tanks or drippers or something.)
Just to be prepared.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
This is on my wishlist
1 x EHPro Kayfun Lite
And there's a Crowedude that could make it happen.

P.S. I just bought a ZMax board from you because I'm going to make a VV/VW wood mod. :vapor:

I been piecing together a mech mod one bit at a time. I ordered an evolv kick from eBay and was so excited that it showed up. when I got home and checked the mail I saw that there was a hole straight thru the parcel. needless to say there was no kick and I only got my refund. :( I'm on a mission to find another but until then that is whats on my wish list.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
Time for a new giveaway! This week the prize is:

1 x EHPro Kayfun Lite

The Kayfun also comes with everything you need for your first build, including wick and wire.

This week, in order to be eligible to win, post something that's on your wishlist. Something vape-related that you want or have wanted for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it. Or something that you'd love to have that's out of your price range right now. It doesn't even have to exist in reality; it just has to be something you'd love to have!

Off we go! GOOD LUCK to everybody!

I would like to try an Itaste VTR. Fantasy part? A 10,000 mah battery with a size even smaller than the current model!

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
I am new to ECF...but interested in the contests as well as all the info. How do I enter this contest?

Here's the general contest rules:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/521123-weekly-contest-rules.html

Each week will be a little bit different in terms of what you should post, at least until I run out of ideas. :facepalm:

You can post as many times as you want, but you'll only be entered into the contest once, just so I don't get people spamming the thread, and the person with the most free time doesn't end up winning every week. :spammers::laugh:

And Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread