Status
Not open for further replies.

CalamityJan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2009
TX
Woe is me... to my best recollection I've never tried a innokin product.

BUT, if that rose gold mod is an example.... I'd love to have a beauty like that!

Thanks for the opportunity to win one! thank-you_text.gif

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Innokin seems to launch truly innovative products - and has earned a quality reputation too.
Pretty stand-out in this business - where people mostly expect copies and poor quality from China, they're doing the opposite.
I have an SVD - it's no longer my primary device, but there is NOTHING wrong with it, it works and looks like new.

And seriously - look at the variety of their lineup!
From the iTaste VV, to the MVP, to the 134 - those are all "Hits".

LandCloud

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2014
United States
I LOVE my innokin iTaste SVD! The reason I love innokin though, is because when they realized the buttons were shoddy on the first launch of the SVD, they promptly sent out new ones with a more solid build on the buttons! That's awesome customer service, and I don't often see that with other manufacturers. I'd love to get my hands on a box mod, and the VTR seems like a great one to start with! Also, if it so happens that I win, I've been meaning to try the LH-Lions Pride for a while, I have yet to try a PB/Choc flavor I really like, and haven't gotten around to making a madvapes juice order yet. Thanks for being awesome!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I have never had the chance to try any Innokin products, but I have heard good things about them... and the cases for the new mods are really cool, too!! (they look like mini Anvil cases...)

I entered a Contest last year on another Social Media site, and they said my other design almost won (Ha!) but I liked this one better... :D

Innokin-Saucer-2bX.jpg~original

(it was an Alien Theme)​

Thanks!!

analogbgone

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2012
Texas
I have never used Innokin myself. But my son has one. He lives out of state from me and he is always bragging about it. I would like to see for myself. Beside that, I love the look of all of the products. but if I had to choose just one it would be the VTR. I like the design of it and the size. I always hear good things about Innokin so I would love to have one!

C4M3120N

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Jacksonville, FL USA
So, to be entered into the drawing this week, I'd like to know why you like Innokin! Edit: If you've never used Innokin, why would you like to?GOOD LUCK!!

I am fairly new to vaping, I just found your store online yesterday searching for something I thought I would never find, an 808 clearomizer for my girlfriends Halo Triton. Nobody seems to sell them at all but you seemed to have several different options for me, thank you so much! I really like your selection of products and I was like a kid in candy store yesterday, I think I bought like 27 items, lol. It seems like every page I clicked on I was like, ooh I want one of those or oh I need two of those! lol.

I was at a local vapor shop a week or two ago and while their selection is really limited compared to MadVapes, I was able to upgrade from a cigalike to an eGo VV battery and a Davide BDC there. Anyway, while I was in the store though, some guy walked in puffing away on his personal Innokin iTaste VTR and it was the first time I had ever seen one. I only know what it is called now because I felt compelled to walk up and ask him after the initial overwhelming sensation of my compared inadequacy that holding my little bruised eGo (battery) had given me after seeing it. His was definitely bigger than mine :ohmy: lol.

I have never used anything Innokin personally so I honestly don't know if I would like it, I'm sure I would though. I've only been vaping since the 28th of January, already it has become an exciting new hobby for me. Since seeing that guys Innokin, I have decided that the MOD route is definitely one I would like to take. I was a carton a week smoker for 20 years, I plan on vaping for life, laws (FDA and Big Tobacco) permitting of course, lol. One huge advantage I see to using mods over cigalikes or eGos, aside from the precise power adjustments is the replaceable battery aspect. All my research tells me that these non replaceable battery models are only expected to last for around 300 charges or so, only 7-10 months at my usage level, if they even last that long. I don't like to waste things but in another six months or so, my eGo VV will be garbage bait. While the mods do definitely cost more than eGo batteries, they seem more ideal for the long term user, something I already know I will be.

Anyway, Thanks again for the awesome selection of products on your site! I am definitely going to be using you primarily for my smoking needs from now on do to your low prices and incredible selection!

~Extremely Happy Customer

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread