The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weekly Contest - March 3 thru March 7

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    The best vape I've ever had was my first setup, ego with ce4, menthol. Got me off smoking, so it saved my life, best vape ever

last stinkie October 15, 2013

2. inksane

inksane Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2011
    Minnesota
    My best vape was my first mode from you guys which was a maxi roughstack with a cartomizer vaping at 7.4V. It made me smoke free so I consider that to be my best vape. My favorite vape is my MVP v2 that I am currently using.

3. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Honestly - Although, I have come close, I haven't had a "Best Vape" yet or I would be Vaping Full-time . . . :facepalm:

4. 1w15h1w45m0ngu

1w15h1w45m0ngu Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

The best setup I've tried was a Kayfun (with a micro tank and clear body kit) on a Nemesis with a hybrid kit. I believe the batter was an MNKE and it was wrapped with twisted flatwire at .7 ohms with a cotton with. Beautiful clouds and flavor was out of this world.

5. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    That was the exact setup that got me vaping full-time. 7.4 volts, 2.5-ohm dual coil carto (and carto tanks after that), and I was vaping 36mg at the time.

6. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Rave's neighbor!
    My best vape is with my Provari with a Penelope with German Silica wick and DIY strawberry.

Thanks for the contest.

7. Topdogie01

Topdogie01 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The best vape I ever had was opening my new hypertank and filling it with gingerbread cookies while on vacation. Any time I use that flavor im transported to vacation again.

8. SinisterRaccoon

SinisterRaccoon Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 25, 2012
    Raccoon City
    Reo has been my best

Sent from the depths of insanity

9. Ding

Ding Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 25, 2013
    Molon Labe
    My first one I remember was with a bottom coil tank @1.8 ohms and a SID..........I thought I was in hog heaven.....

10. MattMann228

MattMann228 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2013
    Gulf Coast, MS
    .4 ohm nimbus on magneto with watermelon juice. Best vape ever so far.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

11. Nu2Dis

Nu2Dis Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2013
    Jersey Shore, NJ, USA
    My best, so far;

White Gremlin, in a Kayfun 3.1 (1.6Ohm), at 7 watts on my MVP.

Thanks for the contest.

12. Neverside

Neverside Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    No local shops here or anyone I know who vapes, so best I have tried is a 1.5 ohm coil on my pt2 with a VTR at 7.5 watts. Pretty good stuff.

Thanks for the contest. Also nice to see peoples experience.

Sent from my phone using two broken thumbs.

13. wvducklady

wvducklady Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Oct 23, 2013
    US
    Nooo! I wanted cotton candy when I ordered some eliquids this weekend, but it was out of stock!! :( (cries like a baby) :) I need to try the cotton candy sometime!

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

14. Lynzy

Lynzy ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2013
    Cincinnati, Ohio USA
    I'm still learning about ohms and voltage and watts as it relates to vaping. I guess my best so far is my MVP 2 with a Protank 2 mini on top and some good juice, I guess mostly at around 7 or so watts. I want to rebuild coils with cotton wicks to see if I can get better flavor from juices. Thanks for the contest!

15. skydragon

skydragon ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Mountain Cave
    I am like Uncle although I am learning how to coil my own so have high hopes for a much better vape experience. I have some of the needed equipment but still need an RBA etc.

16. tnash

tnash Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 29, 2012
    US
    The best vape I ever had was when I first get my Vamo and vaped Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino (aslo for the first time) and went aahhh!

17. Cob24

Cob24 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

My best vape ever was Bryce's vanilla custard on a 1.8 ohm coil on a Russian 91% on top of a provari mini at 4.2 volts.

18. inanitydefined

inanitydefined Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

best vape ive ever had was for a cloud contest a couple of weeks ago. I had a steam turbine clonei wasn't using, both air and wick holes were too small for my use. I'm sitting there one day looking at the vent hole and think to myself "I bet I could turn this thing into a quad coil." Well 3 snapped drill bits later I decided it was time to go talk to my machinist grandfather. After some advice from him and permission to use his drill press, I quickly opened up 4 7/64 wick holes in the deck (and a new vent) and 4 7/64 air holes in the cap.
    I started building it, which was somewhat of a pain in the bottom, though less than you'd think. Ran triple twisted 32 gauge microcoils, for a final resistance of .32.
    Filled it up with a custom flavor I've been working on. My new favorite flavor really. A menthol licorice flavor with a twist. I expected it to throw clouds. what I didn't expect was the flavor it put out. Quite literally my best flavor build yet. I now run the same exact build in my kraken, though with less coils obviously.
    I came in second at the cloud competition. Turns out my buddy who had been vaping less than a month has some massive lung capacity. Still, it was funny being the only guy there running a genesis while everyone else was dripping

19. Noble Gas

Noble Gas Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2014
    California
    My best vape so far was just a couple nights ago, actually, when I put a sterile cotton wick into an EVOD clearomizer coil (on a 1300mAh Vision Spinner). It was my first experience with cotton, and it had a noticeably better flavor than silica; just like everyone says.

20. HumphreyBogart11490

HumphreyBogart11490 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2014
    Royersford, Pa, USA
    28 gauge 1.2 ohm micro coil wrapped on a 1/16th in drill bit in an Igo-L drilled out to 5/64 cotton wicked on my Tesla set at 11 w, not only is this my ADV but for a VW regulated mod and pretty much one of the cheapest RDA's out there, it performs much much better than say an iClear 16 or evod (my only other vaping tryouts before moving to RDA's). That being said, I have an Origin mech mod and a kayfun headed my way that will probably blow my current set up out of the water. Just got some MNKE 30A in perperation and I can't wait to try out some crazy twisted coils and slowly foray into the world of sub-ohm vaping.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.