Status
Not open for further replies.

levisdaddy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
tucson
firstly, thank you for another most generous giveaway!
After months of rebuilding, i still think the best vape i had was on my first coil, a crude 1.3 ohm wrap on doubled silica in an IGO-L on a vamo. i have had much better flavor, vape production, etc.... with the majority of my builds since. but nothing compares, to the satisfaction and overall extreme difference that my first experience with dripping over the carts and clearos of days past.
i havent looked back since.

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
I am still waiting for my "best vape" .... using a 1000mah ego passthrough with 1.8 ohm coils in various tanks. It's been a champ for the past 9 months and got me off analogs, but it's time to upgrade. A friend let me borrow his Zmax and I got a few good hits off of it, but the menu buttons drove me crazy. Thinking about a simple mech mod. I saw a video on youtube with a mech mod and self built coils producing crazy billowing clouds of vapor :vapor: .. maybe that will be me if I win this contest! ;)

Thanks for the chance! :thumbs:

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I don't know many vapers personally so the best vape is one of my own. It's a 1.0 ohm Fogger 2 with cotton wick filled with Absinthe on a MPV2 set at 8 watts.
:vapor:
2014_0212fogger0021.jpg

Last edited:

sinistergentlemen

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 6, 2013
Charlotte, NC
www.theartofvapes.com
My best vape was dual twisted 26g coils "sleeper build" with a single strand of kanthal. It was built to .15 ohms and with my fresh 35a efest it hit like a storm front. When I exhaled and put category 5 clouds out in the living room it looked like the fog from a horror movie just swept through. For a second my fiancé believed I was a ninja that just kicked 4 guys butts and dropped a smoke grenade to disappear. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
I don't sub ohm or at least didn't think I did :laugh: but one of the best vapes I had was when I got my first Fogger and built the coil with 30ga and it came out to .8 ohm, I had a cheap mech mod (don't even remember what kind it was) but wow...put my favorite Halo juice in and was amazed at the flavor.

I didn't use the mod for long though the button kept getting hot, so I tore down the build and rebuilt it to 1.5 to use it on my regulated mods.

Thanks for the opportunity.

Heden Aklowd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2013
Ferntucky, NV
I don't sub ohm or at least didn't think I did :laugh: but one of the best vapes I had was when I got my first Fogger and built the coil with 30ga and it came out to .8 ohm, I had a cheap mech mod (don't even remember what kind it was) but wow...put my favorite Halo juice in and was amazed at the flavor.

I didn't use the mod for long though the button kept getting hot, so I tore down the build and rebuilt it to 1.5 to use it on my regulated mods.

Thanks for the opportunity.
Isn't the Fogger a great way to vape?

Heisenberg0914

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2014
NY
I read the rule thread that you guys have it and it said just to post in the contest threads. I missed the part that you have to post your best setup. I am only 13 days into vaping and have an EGO and just purchased an MVP ! I have been doing nothing but studying mech mods for a few days. This would be " SICK AS TITTS" if I win ! I guess you could tell who one of my teachers are by the quote ;) lmao

Hope I didn't break any rules by posting a second time but I just wanted to make sure I am entered and my first post was corrected.

SLane

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 3, 2012
North Carolina
I've only had the opportunity to try egos and spinners. So far my best vape has been on a spinner with a viva nova. My fav eliquid changes often lol. I don't know why. I use to love pound cake, then butterscotch, then butterscotch mixed with poundcake, then rice krispies, then butterscotch mixed with rice krispies and now salt water taffy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread