The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weekly Contest - March 3 thru March 7

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. levisdaddy

levisdaddy Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2012
    tucson
    firstly, thank you for another most generous giveaway!
    After months of rebuilding, i still think the best vape i had was on my first coil, a crude 1.3 ohm wrap on doubled silica in an IGO-L on a vamo. i have had much better flavor, vape production, etc.... with the majority of my builds since. but nothing compares, to the satisfaction and overall extreme difference that my first experience with dripping over the carts and clearos of days past.
    i havent looked back since.

2. bencooper74

bencooper74 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have not tried sub-ohming yet or a mech mod. I recently got A Sid with a octopus RDA and I'm loving it. So far the best vape I've had yet.

I have been thinking for a while now about venturing into mech's and sub-ohms. So, I hope I win.

Thanks for this contest!

3. Rburne1

Rburne1 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The best vape I got was off of a kanger PT2 and eGo-c Twist. But I know there are better

Sent from my iRock using pebbles.

4. carrielsal

carrielsal Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2013
    Central Texas
    Russian 91%, 1.4 ohm micro-coil with a cotton wick on my custom Sigelei ZMAX mini.

5. yasmin817

yasmin817 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2014
    Hopewell, NJ, USA
    I am still waiting for my "best vape" .... using a 1000mah ego passthrough with 1.8 ohm coils in various tanks. It's been a champ for the past 9 months and got me off analogs, but it's time to upgrade. A friend let me borrow his Zmax and I got a few good hits off of it, but the menu buttons drove me crazy. Thinking about a simple mech mod. I saw a video on youtube with a mech mod and self built coils producing crazy billowing clouds of vapor :vapor: .. maybe that will be me if I win this contest! ;)

Thanks for the chance! :thumbs:

6. whodat2112

whodat2112 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

My best vape is a caramel cappuccino using an Iclear16, on my MVP2.
    I love top coil clearos.

7. fropit

fropit Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2013
    United States
    the best vape i've had so far is watermelon in my new kayfun,which is just absolutly fantastic. On my evic,wow it just vapes oh soooo good.
    thanks for the giveaway.
    vape on

8. Heden Aklowd

Heden Aklowd Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    I don't know many vapers personally so the best vape is one of my own. It's a 1.0 ohm Fogger 2 with cotton wick filled with Absinthe on a MPV2 set at 8 watts.
    :vapor:
    2014_0212fogger0021.jpg

9. sinistergentlemen

sinistergentlemen Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2013
    Charlotte, NC
    My best vape was dual twisted 26g coils "sleeper build" with a single strand of kanthal. It was built to .15 ohms and with my fresh 35a efest it hit like a storm front. When I exhaled and put category 5 clouds out in the living room it looked like the fog from a horror movie just swept through. For a second my fiancé believed I was a ninja that just kicked 4 guys butts and dropped a smoke grenade to disappear. It was amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Heden Aklowd

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    Another good hitter is my Infinity Coil.
    !.5 ohms single for two wicks.
    IMG_20140225_162408.jpg IMG_20140225_163525.jpg

11. Elantis

Elantis ~≈Dragonfly≈~ Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 31, 2012
    Hoosier Cornhusker
    I don't sub ohm or at least didn't think I did :laugh: but one of the best vapes I had was when I got my first Fogger and built the coil with 30ga and it came out to .8 ohm, I had a cheap mech mod (don't even remember what kind it was) but wow...put my favorite Halo juice in and was amazed at the flavor.

I didn't use the mod for long though the button kept getting hot, so I tore down the build and rebuilt it to 1.5 to use it on my regulated mods.

Thanks for the opportunity.

12. Heden Aklowd

Jun 3, 2013
    Ferntucky, NV
    Isn't the Fogger a great way to vape?

13. Heisenberg0914

Heisenberg0914 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2014
    NY
    Please please please let me be able to cloud surf ! I only own an EGO and just purchased a MVP v2 !

14. GtrSoloist

GtrSoloist Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 6, 2010
    USA
    The best vape I've ever had was on my zmax while using a micro-coil on an Igo-L.

Great contest, thanks!

15. TJVJR

TJVJR Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2011
    Tri Cities , TN
    ENTRY : So far it has been with my lil KGO (4.2VDC) and off brand tank with homemade 1.3ohm coil and cotton wick .

16. Agorizer

Agorizer Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2011
    In the Market
    Had a toot off of one of the original Bliss prototypes (coiled by DocDave himself) at the STLVapers meet-up---(that was before the clone wars, son) ;).
    I've had vapes as good as that since, and have not become a genesis fanatic....but you always remember your 1st time....... :vapor:

17. analogbgone

analogbgone Super Member ECF Veteran

Mar 4, 2012
    Texas
    My best vape was the first time I tried a mod after using an ego for a couple of years. It was a Tesla with a stock DCT tank full of coconut juice. I thought I'd died and gone to Heaven!

18. Heisenberg0914

Heisenberg0914 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 21, 2014
    NY
    I read the rule thread that you guys have it and it said just to post in the contest threads. I missed the part that you have to post your best setup. I am only 13 days into vaping and have an EGO and just purchased an MVP ! I have been doing nothing but studying mech mods for a few days. This would be " SICK AS TITTS" if I win ! I guess you could tell who one of my teachers are by the quote ;) lmao

Hope I didn't break any rules by posting a second time but I just wanted to make sure I am entered and my first post was corrected.

19. Debra_oh

Debra_oh Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 23, 2013
    Cleveland, OH
    I have not started building coils yet but have been replacing the wick material with cotton. I have found that this simple change has greatly increased the flavor and my satisfaction.

20. SLane

SLane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    North Carolina
    I've only had the opportunity to try egos and spinners. So far my best vape has been on a spinner with a viva nova. My fav eliquid changes often lol. I don't know why. I use to love pound cake, then butterscotch, then butterscotch mixed with poundcake, then rice krispies, then butterscotch mixed with rice krispies and now salt water taffy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.