The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Weekly Contest - March 3 thru March 7

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Mar 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. misswish1

misswish1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    NM
    Still new so it would be my mvp, Aro2 loaded with black honey cream. So good!

2. kecast

kecast Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    Carbondale, IL, USA
    I'm still just sitting here with an EVOD; never tried much else, although I have to say it's definitely my favorite vape so far, considering before all I had were cheap, disposable e-cigs from Wally World. Favorite flavor? Faux Hawk by Mt. Baker Vapor. In fact, that's the only flavor I've tried so far that has been that awesome. I've had a pretty bad run with picking flavors...

3. Downtownjeffbrown

Downtownjeffbrown Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 17, 2013
    Northwest Indiana
    Best vape I've ever had was my nemesis with a kick at 7watts with my Patriot RDA. My coils were both 8 wraps with 30 gauge wire and came to 1.5ohm. I had my favorite e juice which is Bryces Vanilla custard in the dripper and was in VAPING HEAVEN :p

Thank u for this contest

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

4. JoanJ

JoanJ ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2014
    WV
    I am still new to this and my gear is very simple...Halo Triton batts with a converted Aspire bdc tank. I had been using the T2s and just not satisfied and rigged one of these together and put my favorite Ecto in there and WOW what an amazing difference in flavor. Didn't stop until it was time to recharge the batt...

Thanks for the contest, even though this was recent and I am new, it was nice to think about the progression I have made since that first disposable.

5. BigNick

BigNick Full Member

my best vape has to be my Kayfun Lite Plus on my MVP V2 at 9.5 watts using Five Pawns Gambit. Just got my Kayfun and now i know what the hype is all about.

6. acowboyfan

acowboyfan Senior Member Verified Member

Jul 31, 2013
    Euless,Texas
    Boba's bounty with my svd,Aspire Nautilus tank,that's the best stuff I have so far.

7. cvedrick

cvedrick Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 13, 2013
    League City, Texas
    To date, a UD IGO-W3 with dual 1.2Ω nano coils (10 wraps of 34ga on 1/32 mandrel) just about in the air inlet holes, with 1 1/32" strand of hemp through the coil and sitting on a small bed of hemp fiber. Regulated to 5.5 volts gives very nice flavor and lung filling production.

8. Minoch

Minoch Full Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Central Texas
    Best Vape I ever Had was Five Pawns Castle Long Reserve on a sub ohm/cotton build in a Tugboat Rda powered by a Mirandus owned by a close friend. The flavors kept opening up to reveal new levels and undertones. I could even taste earth from the Oak Barrel the juice was steeped in.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

9. Crowedude654

Crowedude654 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 11, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Just a friendly reminder that the contest will end today, so get those posts in! We're closing the thread a little bit early today; around 3pm. The winner will be notified shortly after that, as always. Thanks to everyone for participating yet again, and good luck!

10. spacekitty

spacekitty Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5 Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2010
    SoCal, USA
    The best vape I ever had was my FIRST one... because it was the beginning of my journey into the World of Vaping!! :wub:

I had seen somebody using an ecig and was curious about it, so they gave me the link to the ECF... (Thank you!!) and after I had done a lot of research, a friend said that he would buy me the stuff I would need to get started, but he wanted to make sure it was something I would really use, so he got a disposable at a local Liquor Store.
    I was a Menthol smoker, and it was just regular tobacco, but I nursed that puppy for almost 5 days... only smoking when I was craving the Menthol.

I finally decided where to order my starter kit... (the only real choices back then were Manual or Automatic, and Black or White... lol) and couldn't wait for it to get here!!

It arrived on a Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010... I smoked 4 cigs during that day along with vaping, but by the 4th one they had already started tasting bad... and on Friday the 13th (my Lucky Day!!) I was completely Smoke Free and have been ever since!!!

I still have 3 1/2 packs of very stale cigs in a drawer... :D LMAO!!!

Thanks for the Contest, and Good Luck everyone!!!

11. PhatRon

PhatRon Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 14, 2013
    Cumming, GA, USA
    Good luck everyone!

12. misswish1

misswish1 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 24, 2014
    NM
    My 2nd favorite juice would be chocolate mint. Good for clearing the taste buds, and so good.
    Thanks again for the contest, a fun one!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.