Weekly Contest - March 3 thru March 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

kecast

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2014
Carbondale, IL, USA
I'm still just sitting here with an EVOD; never tried much else, although I have to say it's definitely my favorite vape so far, considering before all I had were cheap, disposable e-cigs from Wally World. Favorite flavor? Faux Hawk by Mt. Baker Vapor. In fact, that's the only flavor I've tried so far that has been that awesome. I've had a pretty bad run with picking flavors...

Downtownjeffbrown

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Best vape I've ever had was my nemesis with a kick at 7watts with my Patriot RDA. My coils were both 8 wraps with 30 gauge wire and came to 1.5ohm. I had my favorite e juice which is Bryces Vanilla custard in the dripper and was in vaping HEAVEN :p

Thank u for this contest

>^·^< Sent From MEOW G2

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
I am still new to this and my gear is very simple...Halo Triton batts with a converted Aspire bdc tank. I had been using the T2s and just not satisfied and rigged one of these together and put my favorite Ecto in there and WOW what an amazing difference in flavor. Didn't stop until it was time to recharge the batt...

Thanks for the contest, even though this was recent and I am new, it was nice to think about the progression I have made since that first disposable.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
The best vape I ever had was my FIRST one... because it was the beginning of my journey into the World of Vaping!! :wub:

I had seen somebody using an ecig and was curious about it, so they gave me the link to the ECF... (Thank you!!) and after I had done a lot of research, a friend said that he would buy me the stuff I would need to get started, but he wanted to make sure it was something I would really use, so he got a disposable at a local Liquor Store.
I was a Menthol smoker, and it was just regular tobacco, but I nursed that puppy for almost 5 days... only smoking when I was craving the Menthol.

I finally decided where to order my starter kit... (the only real choices back then were Manual or Automatic, and Black or White... lol) and couldn't wait for it to get here!!

It arrived on a Thursday, Aug. 12, 2010... I smoked 4 cigs during that day along with vaping, but by the 4th one they had already started tasting bad... and on Friday the 13th (my Lucky Day!!) I was completely Smoke Free and have been ever since!!!

I still have 3 1/2 packs of very stale cigs in a drawer... :D LMAO!!!

Thanks for the Contest, and Good Luck everyone!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread