• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnhuat

May 4, 2018
My brother started vaping a few months ago. He told me about and let me try his. It's taken me a month or so, but I'm expecting my "stuff" to arrive in the mail tomorrow, so I can become a vaper too! I am so looking forward to it. I think this will be when I can finally let go of the cigarettes.
Enjoy the whole new experience of vaping

Pewbie

May 7, 2018
Stop vaping since years back. I was back to cig smoking till last year i stayed in korea. They had this iqos cigarette from marlboro and it totally brought me away from norm cig. Now back in sg, i cant bring myself to puff again, everytime i light a cig, it makes me feel so terrible. Will try to vape again until i get back to korea. Is north the only place available to acquire now?

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
Stop vaping since years back. I was back to cig smoking till last year i stayed in korea. They had this iqos cigarette from marlboro and it totally brought me away from norm cig. Now back in sg, i cant bring myself to puff again, everytime i light a cig, it makes me feel so terrible. Will try to vape again until i get back to korea. Is north the only place available to acquire now?

North is probably the best place to get your supplies now, just look at all the scammers on Insta but it might be dangerous for the next few days due to potential law-and-order problems which might crop up due to misunderstandings after their election results are announced in the next few hours.

noblewolf

Jun 26, 2018
Doha, Qatar
...when the truth is:
fb_img_1529893524975-jpg.750933

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread