• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZacZigZac

Dec 16, 2018
Hi guys, I'm NEW here in this forum.It's been 3 years since i last vape. I wanna be part of the 1% SGVAPERS that's still rolling right now.Discreet is a MUST!!! Any trustworthy person here i can rely on? I had enuf of tons of "Deposits First" in IG :lol::lol::lol: aka SCAMMERS! Do INBOX me ONLY if u are serious & wanna make FRIENDS / WICK THE COTTON & COILS!!! LET'S GEDDIT!!!!:thumbs:

Last edited:

VforVape

Mar 9, 2018
S-E Asia
anyone able to link me up with a vape starter kit or something,skeptical from buying of instagram,please do dm if you could help,and you can decide then whether you could trust me or not as well

Just drive over to JB and get it from sellers there, don't risk local sellers which are usually scammers.

GlowingSnowman

Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Red Dot
I would advice you to just get it through Instagram (COD of course) albeit expensive. Not sure how you intend to bring it over without a car, but there's always a chance of getting caught. IMHO, if you would lose sleep over the fine on the chance that you're caught, I would rather you just buy it from marked up Instagram seller!

mrmoomoo

May 13, 2013
Singapore
There's quite a few (I know of 2) JB shops that do delivery runs into Singapore.

Do some FB/Insta searches and you should be able to find them. Of course, there will be a markup, but I've found them reliable to date (after years - literally years of dealing with them)

Aside - does anyone bring/freight forward stuff from overseas to SG?
Drop me a DM - would like to discuss.

Hey guys,
I'm not that new here but this is only like my 2nd post here. Used to be able to get my stuff in JB in the past and I had one very reliable FB seller in the past but I think he stopped. Had to go back to ciggs recently but want to stop soon. I was clear out of juice. I do have a JUUL from a reliable IG seller. But it's not quite the same

mrmoomoo

May 13, 2013
Singapore
*Disclaimer*

I'm not a merchant. I have no interest in promoting any shop.
My only interest in helping smokers move onto vaping.

For the above few posters, if you're looking for a reliable JB supplier, DM me.
It's not my shop, I don't even buy from them anymore as I DIY/import direct. And no. I do not sell my DIY either.

But it might help you folks. I've bought from them in the past and found them reliable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread