• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monghul

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Ulaanbaatar
Hi friends!

BIG HELLO to all Vapers "here"!

I am relatively new to this.

The 1st time I ever saw an e-cig mod was last year when I saw my colleague pull out a Provaris and I went like "Bro, #@# is that man?" (it looked damn cool).

About a few weeks later after lots of online reading (somehow I missed this forum), I started off with V2 cigs from the states using cartos which wasn't too bad until I ran out of the cartridges...went back to analogs for 2months after that.

I found didn't provide enough hits until I laid my hands on the GS SUB 2.0 vv mod last week.

It was my 1st time using a VV mod and it really surprised me!

Long story short, I think I am really gonna quit analogs!

Take care TTYL!

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Hi friends!

BIG HELLO to all Vapers "here"!

I am relatively new to this.

The 1st time I ever saw an e-cig mod was last year when I saw my colleague pull out a Provaris and I went like "Bro, #@# is that man?" (it looked damn cool).

About a few weeks later after lots of online reading (somehow I missed this forum), I started off with V2 cigs from the states using cartos which wasn't too bad until I ran out of the cartridges...went back to analogs for 2months after that.

I found didn't provide enough hits until I laid my hands on the GS SUB 2.0 vv mod last week.

It was my 1st time using a VV mod and it really surprised me!

Long story short, I think I am really gonna quit analogs!

Take care TTYL!

Welcome to the club, be ready to be poisoned by big fat long short wands. Vape safe and don save.
Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread