• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

BatheInBlood

May 13, 2013
Sg
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: There is no buying/trading/selling outside of the classifieds

Darth Nite

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
At The End Of The Rainbow
Hello all. I'm new to the forum! Hope to learn more about vaping from everyone.

A little background on myself.

Have been smoking for 17 years plus now and I smoke up to 60-70 sticks a day. Actually have no intention of quitting (yes I know the health risks lol) but looking at trying to cut down the amount of sticks a day and have decided to give vaping another try. I will only vape at home though.

I'm not exactly new to vaping as I was introduced to an e cig back in 2009 but gave up after 1 week as I didn't like the harshness of the hits I was getting and also I really cannot stand fruity flavors. (At that time, being new to vaping, i didn't know that there were different flavors) Hahaha. Anyway another friend of mine have been bugging me recently to give vaping another try with the promise that the liquid he's using isn't fruity at all. So I did and I have to say that I was pretty impressed and it looks like I might just have found the tool to help me cut back on the amount of cigarettes I smoke in a day.

Am currently using a second hand ego twist, that a friend gave me with a brand new vivi mini nova that I bought.

Am hoping to learn more about vaping from everyone here!

Cheers!

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
Darth Nite:9601929 said:

Have been smoking for 17 years plus now and I smoke up to 60-70 sticks a day. Actually have no intention of quitting (yes I know the health risks lol) but looking at trying to cut down the amount of sticks a day and have decided to give vaping another try. I will only vape at home though.

I'm not exactly new to vaping as I was introduced to an e cig back in 2009 but gave up after 1 week as I didn't like the harshness of the hits I was getting and also I really cannot stand fruity flavors. (At that time, being new to vaping, i didn't know that there were different flavors) Hahaha. Anyway another friend of mine have been bugging me recently to give vaping another try with the promise that the liquid he's using isn't fruity at all. So I did and I have to say that I was pretty impressed and it looks like I might just have found the tool to help me cut back on the amount of cigarettes I smoke in a day.

Am currently using a second hand ego twist, that a friend gave me with a brand new vivi mini nova that I bought.

Cheers!

Welcome, Vape happy safely!

stealthsg

May 11, 2013
TAK BOLEH!!
Hi Darth Nite,

Congrats on the gradual transition to vaping (the healthier alternative), like yourself, I have been a smoker for close to 20 years. The first time I took a hit on the ego c-twist (on about 4V), I coughed/choked on the vapor lol. After I acquired my own c twist, I started taking lighter puffs before longer pulls into my lungs, especially my first puff of the day.

Wasn't long before I acquired the Provari Mini with a Protank, again I choked on the first puff cos of the immense vapor produced...so awesome! So basically what I do now (haven't touched the c twist since my provari) is to take in the first puff, let it swirl in my mouth, blowing it out but leaving just enough vapor behind to take into my system (very much like smoking a cigar), no cough just pure first puff pleasure. :)

Try it and let me know how it works for you...

Cheers,
Stealth

I've got a question for everyone. My first vape of the day always makes me cough but it's just that first one. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, as long as it is my first vape of the day, I cough. After that it's ok.

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same thing?

Lan Jamz

Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Second star to the right

Cheers!

Welcome to the community bro :)
Just make sure u read the rules.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
I've got a question for everyone. My first vape of the day always makes me cough but it's just that first one. It doesn't matter what time of the day it is, as long as it is my first vape of the day, I cough. After that it's ok.

Is it just me or does anyone else have the same thing?

Its common man. Always drink plenty of water first before ur first vape. Take short draws to warm up ur throat. It will be smoother throughout the day.

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
No prob. Oh and one more thing. Hydration is very very important. Always at least take a gulp of water between vaping intervals. As our our body requires lots of water, u will realise that sometimes when u vape without taking water, u may suffer muscle aches or strains, especially neck areas. I have experiences and my friends have too. At first we thought its just common problem or sleeping problems, but I saw somewhere someone highlighted that water, if not adequate enough along ur throat areas, may cause these aching. I dunno why it is associated, but after practicing hydration more than usual, the problem goes off.

Darth Nite

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
At The End Of The Rainbow
No prob. Oh and one more thing. Hydration is very very important. Always at least take a gulp of water between vaping intervals. As our our body requires lots of water, u will realise that sometimes when u vape without taking water, u may suffer muscle aches or strains, especially neck areas. I have experiences and my friends have too. At first we thought its just common problem or sleeping problems, but I saw somewhere someone highlighted that water, if not adequate enough along ur throat areas, may cause these aching. I dunno why it is associated, but after practicing hydration more than usual, the problem goes off.

Ah ok. Thanks. I've been having those aches lately and I just thought it was because of my weightlifting regime although it was weird as I've never had it before. Thanks man!

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
hi all! Noob here in ECF, but been on Ego-Ts for about 3 months now. Picked vaping up to try to kick my analog habit, so far it's really been doing the best job (been on nicorettes, those things didn't work out well for me).

Hope to learn more from lao jiaos out there!

Welcome, vape safe, vape happy!

Vabellabel

Verified Member
May 25, 2013
  • Deleted by Syn007
  • Reason: Hinting for supplies
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread