• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

3xclusiv

Verified Member
Jun 18, 2013
Singapore
Old bird, newbird all ok, as long not kuku bird...hehe, what epic said is true, google up and read up more on vaping, actually it's just vaping leh, just like smoking but a "bit" more complicated at the start. Maybe get urself an ego twist before proceeding to the next step of mech mods, what the vets said is true, try to get the feel of it. For me vaping is not a quitting system, it's an alternative way of getting your nicotine fix. Vape on.

The best part is the difference of inhaling 4000 chemicals against 4 chemicals into your lungs and physical there will be no more yellowish stains and smell on the fingers and nails to touch your precious baby or child. =)

Aalleexx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 27, 2013
HongKong Kowloon
Hi

I'm not sure how this works but I'm a new vaper and still trying to come out of a dual-user mode. Vaping has been what I revert to every time when there is a need and the analog packs have seen drastic reduction of late.

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome.

Welcome aboard, vape safe. Get yourself switch to vaping over analog is the way. Soon u will be exploring into more mods and rba. Read around. I am sure u will get an answer. Ur welcome to ask questions. But pls read the newcomer thread of what not to ask. Cya around.

masteraty

Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
singapore
hello people around the world =D!. it's Masteraty here new user and new to vaping [*removed] nice to meet u all =)
haha.. i've been vaping for 1 week now haha. In love with the strawberry flavour that come with it as a gift from friend

im using EGO-T with the LCD + strawberry flavour + vaping at home only

Last edited by a moderator:

Epic_Sinner

SG Mod
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2013
Wonderland
hello people around the world =D!. it's Masteraty here new user and new to vaping [*removed] nice to meet u all =)
haha.. i've been vaping for 1 week now haha. In love with the strawberry flavour that come with it as a gift from friend

im using EGO-T with the LCD + strawberry flavour + vaping at home only

Vape happy safely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Silrom

Verified Member
Jun 5, 2013
Borneo
hey guys, is it possible to use another flavor on my protank without washing the heads? i don't have distilled water to wash the heads. :(

no need distilled water. I'm using tap water and to rinse and hot water to soak. I'm using protanks too and some flavors tend to stay in there like caramel mocha/butterscotch. What i did was soak them well in hot water for half a day. I refill hot water if i have the time. then to remove the taste, dry burning hahaha.

The tank i use vodka (listerine works ok too :2cool:).

miyagi1239

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
red dot
hey guys, is it possible to use another flavor on my protank without washing the heads? i don't have distilled water to wash the heads. :(

i think you should wash the heads. tried pineapple after not washing the heads properly once after use with root beer and it tasted like insect repellent haha

miyagi1239

Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
red dot
The vivi tank that I have tends to hold on to the burnt taste for pretty long after I rinse and dry burn them..

I wonder what I'm doing wrong.. Oh well beats consuming the analogs.

it should hold on to the burnt taste for about half a vivi tank. i threw my coils away after dry burning. it just doesnt really taste normal again

ozgurl

Jun 20, 2013
Shonanto
Hi SG Vapers! newbie here. hope to get some tips and tricks from you guys and hopefully be a part of your community (gotta verify myself first!) im aware of our current situation now but that didnt stop me from letting my cousins in the US to send me a PV. Lol! anyways, after the batt failed on me last week, ill just have to see what i can do here and back to analogs for now. vape safe!

Roadrunner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Hammerparty
Hi SG Vapers! newbie here. hope to get some tips and tricks from you guys and hopefully be a part of your community (gotta verify myself first!) im aware of our current situation now but that didnt stop me from letting my cousins in the US to send me a PV. Lol! anyways, after the batt failed on me last week, ill just have to see what i can do here and back to analogs for now. vape safe!

get back to vaping soon! Analog stinkssss ttm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread