• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Welcome to the SC Vaper's Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Wecome to the official SC Vapor's forum and Social Group.

A place for Palmetto State Vapers to represent. Here is where we can talk about ideas, possible get togethers, and discuss legislation that could be harmful or helpful to those of us who choose to vape. Anything goes in this forum as long as it pertains to legal vaping or social and political issues relating to South Carolina.

This forum is open to everyone from SC or anyone who wants to join the conversation.

Don't forget to subscribe to this forum as well. That way you'll always stay up to date on South Carolina news and possible get togethers.

Last edited:

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
I'm from Ohio, but my daughter is a student at USC, so I spend a lot of time traveling to your beautiful state. Perhaps you will have a meet up at one of those times.

No problem. Buckeyes are always welcome. If we ever get a meeting together, we’ll try and arrange it around parents day.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
If it's the main USC campus, and for those who dont know, i'm not talking about the fake usc on the west coast, i'm talking bout the original usc, the University of South Carolina. I'm always in the area, about 25min drive from the cola campus.
LOL Yes, the Gamecocks. She is in Columbia although about to leave for Orlando for a five month internship at Disneyworld. She will be back in Columbia in June. My husband is on his way there right now.

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
LOL, that site is funny. More funny, it seems there's more on the west side of the state from Michigan than Ohio. I'm a Michigander by birth, and when my local friends call me a Yankee, I just explain to them that I wasn't born in the south, but I got here just as quick as I could... :)
I might have to hold it against you that you are from Michigan, but since you got out of there, it's all good.

Doctor Vapor

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2009
Charleston, SC USA
www.youtube.com
Heyyyyy, Folly Beach is for locals, you're not supposed to know bout it :)

If someone told this guy about Folly Beach then we need to initiate him fast and swear him to secrecy to keep it from spreading any further. As for his daughter, since she's the one who leaked the information, she'll have to go into the Beach Tattler's Protection program.

LOL, that site is funny. More funny, it seems there's more on the west side of the state from Michigan than Ohio. I'm a Michigander by birth, and when my local friends call me a Yankee, I just explain to them that I wasn't born in the south, but I got here just as quick as I could... :)

caint get mad at a person from Michigan, my old boss at Coburg Dairy was born in Michigan.

As for Folly Beach being a secret.... well, i dont think so anymore.... sorry yall. I didn do it!

Last edited:

sherid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2008
USA
This summer we were vacationing in Folly Beach ( sorry guys) and traveling back to the hotel. My daughter was driving because my husband and I had had a couple of drinks at the beach. On the way back, we encountered a checkpoint. There must have been 15 police cars who stopped every car on their way back to Charleston. My daughter was terrified although she had nothing to drink. Unfortunately, she had left her wallet and ID back at the hotel, so we were treated to a "special" check which kept us in a nearby parking lot for 15 minutes. She was afraid she was going to get busted for some parking tickets back at USC LOL. It was a most unpleasant and scary situation. Perhaps we were pulled over for our OH license plates.

This summer we were vacationing in Folly Beach ( sorry guys) and traveling back to the hotel. My daughter was driving because my husband and I had had a couple of drinks at the beach. On the way back, we encountered a checkpoint. There must have been 15 police cars who stopped every car on their way back to Charleston. My daughter was terrified although she had nothing to drink. Unfortunately, she had left her wallet and ID back at the hotel, so we were treated to a "special" check which kept us in a nearby parking lot for 15 minutes. She was afraid she was going to get busted for some parking tickets back at USC LOL. It was a most unpleasant and scary situation. Perhaps we were pulled over for our OH license plates.

Yah. That area is not a good place to be driving around if you have had a few! SOMEHOW - back in my wild days - I never got arrested. And these days, I keep it close to the homestead, which is in West Ashley area of Charleston.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
No meet up as of yet, but if there is one - i vote for charleston as well.

As a matter of fact i'll be in Chucktown this thursday with a few 510 kits to *hint*give away*hint* as a part of a liquid promo i'm running. I've got a nice "win a 510 kit" contest going on in the suppliers forum if you guys are interested, don't want SC vapers to be left out!

No meet up as of yet, but if there is one - i vote for charleston as well.

As a matter of fact i'll be in Chucktown this thursday with a few 510 kits to *hint*give away*hint* as a part of a liquid promo i'm running. I've got a nice "win a 510 kit" contest going on in the suppliers forum if you guys are interested, don't want SC vapers to be left out!

Where in Charleston will you be? And what time? Dang. Wish I would have known before I ordered that 510 starter kit that is somewhere in the mail!

Have a quick question. The pre-filled carts that are emptied - mine are the ones with the little silvery looking cover that the atomizer just punches through when its pushed into the 902 - can those be refilled as well, or do you just trash them when you are done?
Also, was reading that you just drop 5-6 drops in the little carts that came that have the little stuffing in them. Is that all you put in them? Why wouldnt you fill them completely? And I have read of dripping - dropping a drop or 2 on the atomizer itself - but that on certain ecig's, doing that can mess up the atomizer, but certain models can handle it. I have the MV 902's, and am waiting on a Joye 510 to get here as well. Which category do those 2 fall into? Can I drip on their atomizers, or are they some of the models that have had issues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread