CrazyChef

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • May 9, 2015
    Worcester, MA USA
    Hey!

How are you?

My Story? Okay, I’m glad you asked!

I’ve been needing to quit smoking for a while now, as I had a pretty bad heart attack a couple years ago. Can’t quit. Like it too damn much.

So… I tried the V2 ecigs. They’re crap. So, I try Copenhagen. Like it, but it grosses too many people out. Not that I care, but I work in sales, so I can’t really dip at work. So back to the stinkies I go…

Okay, can’t smoke – heart attack, remember? So I try the Blu starter kit for $35.00. Okay, well it’s okay, I guess. But it still sucks. Eventually go back to the stinkies.

Got the V2 again, after reading some decent reviews. Liars. Anyway, stick to it for a couple of months, with a stinkie here and there just ‘cuz I like ’em. So, $30+/week is gettin’ kinda ‘spensive for me (low paying crappy sales job). My sister’s BF uses a “custom” vape setup, so I check it out. $50 for the basic setup, and about $20/month for the juice. WHAT??? I’m paying $120+/month for crap, and the “good stuff” is cheaper???

SO… Today I go out and buy the ARO Winder kit from MadVapes with 50ml of wintergreen 24mg juice for $70…

Holy Crap! What a HUGE difference!!! So, now I’m looking to maybe get a better/bigger tank, and upgrading my setup a bit every week or 2.

And I really don’t crave the stinkies at all with this new setup!

Anyways, I’m glad to be here amongst you fine Vapers!

nmackan

ECF Veteran
    Sep 3, 2013
    Turkiye
    Welcome my friend. Of course vaping is much healthier than smoking. Only reason that your lungs will be clean and you will get more breath is enough for choosing e-cigs. But (doctors should know better of course) you should be very careful for your nicotine level. Apart from tarr, the most dangerous ingredient for heart is nicotine because it narrows veins. (or whatever the med's clause for it) So go ahead but beware the nic. intake.

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    Congratulations and welcome. I'm glad you found us. When/if you're ready to try something new, ask here first. :)

It will save you a lot of money and aggravation!

Is 24 mg/ml working for you? It's a bit high... I can't vape 24 at all. See if you can lower your nicotine level a bit and still stay smoke-free.

Good luck!

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 16, 2013
    North Carolina
    RA-YellowroseMouse207-welcome.gif
    to ecf The Vaping Dude. Nice to meet you and so glad that you are here. Just a wonderful place. So sorry to hear about the
    Heart.gif
    but so glad that it brought you to vaping. That is awesome. The right set up can really make a huge difference. Continued success to you. It is a family around here so just make yourself at home. (and take care of yourself) :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread