What constitues "Active Members"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
The bottom of the home page shows "members" and "active members". I assume "members" is a total count of all who've joined since SJ's brainchild became reality. I also assume "active members" are those that post/contribute on a regular basis. So how long would a typical account be inactive before it's not considered "active" anymore?
Or do you guys mean "athletic" active? If this is the case I would like to be considered for the "South African 3-toed sloth" category. Just thought I should make that clear. I wouldn't want to be misrepresented :).

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Yes. To be considered active you must run the mile in under 6 minutes. Since you have posted here, you're next on the list for "active" status. Please report at the end of your driveway @ 6am tomorrow morning to be timed...........
Since it took you 50 minutes to answer, that displaces me to "bench warmer" status. I'm sorry Elendil, it's out of my hands now.

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Since it took you 50 minutes to answer, that displaces me to "bench warmer" status. I'm sorry Elendil, it's out of my hands now.

Uh--check the post times. It took only 17 minutes. I would have been here sooner but I was banning all those who annoy me, and the list is long............

So it looks like you have been returned to "starter" status. Better carb up!

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
Uh--check the post times. It took only 17 minutes. I would have been here sooner but I was banning all those who annoy me, and the list is long............

Well.......got ya ta look :D. Anyway, as I recall, a note from Mom should suffice. There for, I have to insist on my F4 status being reinstated. Why draft with so many volunteers? You're a reasonable guy, I know people who know people.......Perhaps a donation to your favorite charity??

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA
Well.......got ya ta look :D. Anyway, as I recall, a note from Mom should suffice. There for, I have to insist on my F4 status being reinstated. Why draft with so many volunteers? You're a reasonable guy, I know people who know people.......Perhaps a donation to your favorite charity??

No problem. Have your Mom write you a note, take a picture and post it here and you are off the hook............

See, reasonable............:cool:

TWISTED VICTOR

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2009
The edge of Mayhem
No problem. Have your Mom write you a note, take a picture and post it here and you are off the hook............

See, reasonable............:cool:
Sorry Elendil, I can't make out your last post.....too scratchy....must be a bad connection .....something about have my mom jump a boat, take my sister and poke it 'til it's off the hook.....you're just not coming through clear...:confused:...

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
wth ???

Since when do moderators have a sense of humor, let alone share it ?!?!

You guys are cracking me up lately !!

VapeOn,
Greg

I think when chevy stopped muscling all the mods around,, they feel that they can let loose from time to time with out the fear of getting wedgies or swirlies :p

AngusATAT

Captain Tightpants
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
GA, USA
wth ???

Since when do moderators have a sense of humor, let alone share it ?!?!

You guys are cracking me up lately !!

VapeOn,
Greg

It's my fault. I just don't give them enough discipline. Now they're all cracking wise, having strippers in the server room, deleting things all willy-nilly... the list is extensive.

I think some Tough Love may be in order.

Katmar

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2009
Pittsburgh, Pa
It's my fault. I just don't give them enough discipline. Now they're all cracking wise, having strippers in the server room, deleting things all willy-nilly... the list is extensive.

I think some Tough Love may be in order.

Ahhh, a fellow Firefly lover. Great show. Sort of a sci-fi western.
Wonderful avatar!!!

ctourtelot

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2009
Richmond, VA

makes a mental note not to annoy Elendil

Sun Vaporer

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2009
Florida
Not to put a damper on all the fun ya'll are having, but could someone give a real answer to the question? ;) I was curious about this the other day, too.

Kristin,

An Active Member is a Member that has signed in within the last X amout of time, such as 90 days. I do not know the setting for the forum here, but many use 90 days.

Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread