What do you do for a living? And how does you place of business take to your PV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohawkx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
arizona
I produce events for major corporate and entertainment clients. Where I work, there is a strict no smoking policy anywhere on property. I learned to live with this policy when I smoked analogs. I continue that policy with e-cigs, to this day. I have no desire to demonstrate to my clients and associates my hopeless addiction to nicotine or my psychological addiction to stuffing my mouth with something every ten minutes. Now, in closed door staff and client meetings I don't smell like smoke but I can tell who the closet smokers really are. :)

TanyaParkerMusic

Apr 17, 2011
CT
I work at a bank. I haven't gotten my pv yet (waiting anxiously for the mail lol), but I still plan on going outside away from the building (just as I currently do). Not just because of image, etc, but also because I enjoy my 5 minute breaks lol. It's one of the things that I've though about if I ever quit smoking. Will they give me two (that's what I take per day) 5-10 minute "fresh air" breaks? It will be nice to no longer smell of smoke when I come back in though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread