Status
Not open for further replies.

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
It was 81 degrees this morning at 6:45am, my TV juice was stored over the winter in a storage place(moving) for months on end .Today its 90 and my house is no lower than 80 year round.Have heard the put your juice in the frig or leave it in a cool dry place( I have none). What is the best option of you know your house is never going to be lower than 8o?I have had TV juice for over 10 months and it seems good to go.In a perfect world this would not be a concern, guidence is needed.My thoughts are order during Thanksgiving and stop ordreing after Easter.Any thoughts.

PS: love the juice

My place is not climate controlled either, so I use a coleman/igloo which sits directly on the floor. The floor is the coolest place in the summer. I also discovered, quite by accident, that they even stay cool in the packaging they come in. Between the Bubble Wrap, the Newsprint, and the Cardboard box, which are all top notch insulation material, and the floor, all remains well in my corner of the world. For travelling, in the summer, I use an insulin bag that has ice pack pockets.

potholerepairman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2009
My place is not climate controlled either, so I use a coleman/igloo which sits directly on the floor. The floor is the coolest place in the summer. I also discovered, quite by accident, that they even stay cool in the packaging they come in. Between the Bubble Wrap, the Newsprint, and the Cardboard box, which are all top notch insulation material, and the floor, all remains well in my corner of the world. For travelling, in the summer, I use an insulin bag that has ice pack pockets.
Great tip thanks. My juice is in a cooler also but only cause it seemed like the best box that I had on hand will try out some of the other insulating/wrapping materials in the future.

mizzoufan1977

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kansas City, MO
I saw one poster using a humidor. That's what I had figured to store my juices and batteries, etc. in, but am I correct in assuming that would be a REALLY bad idea for cartos because of all the cedar? Those shouldn't be too big of a deal since there are craft/fishing boxes seemingly everywhere. I guess my question is...is this a good plan?

Juices in the humidor (dark and currently 64 degrees outside the humidor)
cartos, batteries and misc junk in some sort of plastic dealy bopper that will somewhat organize them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread