What has vaping done to me????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I understand most people our age get a Bowflex and keep it in the bedroom. There isn't a single exercise machine in the world that you can hang more laundry on! ;-0
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: A friend of mine keeps his in the garage. He claims he's going to work out, but I think it's just to get away from his wife !

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
A full bar is like a puffed cereal bar. You eat it as a meal replacement or 30 mins before a meal and makes you feel very full. You drink a glass of water with it. I tried the real ones and they were nasty so I am gonna give these a try and see how they are. If they are good I will post it
well a cereal bar wouldn't be that bad I guess. Keep me updated on these fudge cereal bars please :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I just tried a Morningstar spicy black bean veggie burger and it was so good. Had that and 2 baby potatoes for lunch. I hate veggie burgers but the girls at work told me to try them. They are really good
I like just about everything Morning Star makes Kelly. Don't be afraid to try their other stuff. There's a health food store kinda near me that sells all kinds of frozen dinners, burger, hot dogs, everything of quite a few Brands. Morning Star is just one of them. It would surprise alot of people that they do actually tastes good if they'd try them. The only thing I can't get too much a tastes for is some of the veggie deli meats and some of the veggie cheeses.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Guys, I like Veggie burgers, because they taste good. Right? I think they taste good. I've bought the morning star brand breakfast sausages. I don't like them as much as the veggie burgers at all haha. For a diet breakfast sausage, I recommend you try turkey sausage! Turkey sausage, breakfast sausage, and turkey burgers are fantastic. You can hardly taste the difference. Know what else is great and healthy? THIS might REALLY surprise some of you, but honestly, TURKEY BACON is great believe it or not! I pop 4-6 strips in the microwave on a plate for 3 minutes and they come out great. When they are still hot, they are flimsy, but if you put them in for 3 minutes, they crisp up as the juices dry. Turkey bacon tastes VERY similar to regular bacon without any of the horrible fats. Its great. The turkey sausage is good too.

As for Veggie burgers... There are some brands that are horrible, but most of them aren't terrible. 1 thing I should let you know is that there are veggie burgers that taste like veggies and feel like crispy tater tots, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside, and then there are veggie burgers that are more similar to an actual burger, but they are rare haha. I like both kinds honestly. The ones that taste like burgers usually look like burgers. The ones that taste more like veggies LOOK like a pressed patty of veggies, and they are the consistency of crisped mashed potatoes lol. I like to drizzle a little jerk sauce or mayonnaise over them and pop them on a bun with sauteed mushrooms and onions, maybe a little onion/garlic powder, salt and cracked black pepper with lettuce and tomato. The veggie looking/tasting ones aren't BAD, but they don't simulate a burger much at all. The ones that taste like burgers usually have worcestershire sauce in their ingredients, and they are usually made up of soy and/or portabella mushrooms. These are great too and my mom has always enjoyed them. I like them with some swiss cheese or any kind of cheese, lettuce tomato and mayo, onions pickle bun, whatever you like on your regular meat burger.

You can also get ground turkey to make your own turkey burgers. I recommend mixing some onion powder and worcestershire sauce into the meat. DON'T pack the meat down hard when you go to make your burgers though, or it will turn into a processed turkey breast lol.

Last edited:

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
Good morning! Gonna hit my Pilates power gym and get some breakfast. Omg bacon! I can not buy bacon of any kind. I will eat it all lol. I love bacon! Gonna try and tweak the cereal bars today. I am also gonna try to add in the the solution ab machine too. Tomorrow I go back to work and get up at 430 am. Trying to decide if I wanna try and work out when I get up or wait till 3 pm when I get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread