What is the biggest vaping change you have experienced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Oh shoot. Nobody told me there'd be a freakin' test. :shock:

Seriously though, I've not had much change personally, so the biggest change I've witnessed is the unexpected negative turn in public perception.

Back when, I'll admit that I never saw this coming. I expected some push-back, but I had faith in common sense (silly me), so what we're seeing now has definitely caught me off guard.

Strange daze, these.

Hate to say "I told ya so", but I told ya so.
    Repeatedly! Right here on ECF

The hand writing was on the wall way back when N-Joy sued the FDA, and the FDA lost.
    When I first started vaping, (2010) shipments from China were even being seized, and the continuing of vaping was very much in doubt. This, to me, simply meant that the only way to insure that I could continue to vape was to "LEARN HOW" to become self reliant.
    That meant that I had to learn how to make my own mods, my own atomizers, AND my own juice.

I thank God every day, that there were others that felt the same way, and began producing products that allowed us to achieve that self reliance without having to make our own mods & atomizers.

At this time, I don't own a single mod or atomizer that isn't AT LEAST 5 years old. And, what I do have will easily last me the rest of my life.

add:
    As some of ya know, I just bought another mod ... only ... it was made in 2012 (ish)

Last edited:

Belhade

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2010
    New York (no, not the city)
    The most significant change I've seen was early on: going from cartomizers to clearos/tanks. Knowing at a glance how much juice was in your system. Not having to guess if the next puff is going to be burning; no condom spinning to fill. Everything after that was just progressing off of the ProTank. Not even DIY juice was quite as big a change, but close.

vapdivrr

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    sarasota,fl
    Funny part is that I STILL consider the Caravela the greatest (just not the latest) mod ever made.
    Loved the caravela. When I received mine from pedro(if I remember that was his name) I cherished it as if it were my child. It was a great mod and beautiful.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread