Status
Not open for further replies.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
Did my usual morning routine and logged on at about 10:55am and waited until 11:00am. Dropping one in the cart was the easy part. Had to hit the place order button for 15 minutes, as it kept timing out before my order was formally processed. Fortunately, I received both the sales receipt and confirmation seconds, later.

Received a call late in the afternoon. All units shipping tomorrow.

Didn't really care for the vendor branding, but figured it was a limited run. So, why not. I was actually looking for another VW, as my friend seems to be attached to mine.

- Andy

Leithan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 19, 2013
Fort Irwin
Did my usual morning routine and logged on at about 10:55am and waited until 11:00am. Dropping one in the cart was the easy part. Had to hit the place order button for 15 minutes, as it kept timing out before my order was formally processed. Fortunately, I received both the sales receipt and confirmation seconds, later.

Received a call late in the afternoon. All units shipping tomorrow.

Didn't really care for the vendor branding, but figured it was a limited run. So, why not. I was actually looking for another VW, as my friend seems to be attached to mine.

- Andy
I don't know, Vaperev seems to be one of the good ones. The COV GG seems to resell for more than a standerd GG. I need to make a another drive down to their store and check out their in store stock, they have a few Mechs I'm interested in. If your looking for a new VV Vaperev is supposed to get in some Semivores at the end of this month.

eratikmind

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Las Vegas/San Francisco
I don't know, Vaperev seems to be one of the good ones. The COV GG seems to resell for more than a standerd GG. I need to make a another drive down to their store and check out their in store stock, they have a few Mechs I'm interested in. If your looking for a new VV Vaperev is supposed to get in some Semivores at the end of this month.

With the exception of ordering one more kayfun Lite, I'm done ordering stuff until after the Vegas Vapefest. As it stands, I have a mixed Nemesis and an Ithaka coming. Have no clue when my Chi and ELA will arrive. The Caravela list will open up soon, as well. That might be another exception.

- Andy

2coils

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2012
New Jersey
I have 3 v2 full size Provari's and a mini. Of those I like the mini most, except the battery life. I use them all a lot. Of my others, I like certain ones for specific reasons. I love sidewinder like devices, I like the top button. So I have a kicked sidewinder and GLV xl mini. I really like my SVD more because of the variable wattage. It is nice to just set it to 8 or 8.5 watts and forget about having to tinker as I use a couple of different ohm cartos throughout the day. I also like my MVP as it lasts forever between charges and fits great in the hand. I wind up using the MVP a lot especially if I have a lot of errands to run for work. Its great to have so much variety as a consumer. At this point all of these other APV's that I have are more for hobby/collector reasons. If I had to give all of them up, i'd have no problem doing so, except for my Provari units!!

Ottotek

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2013
Michigan
I've had my full-size Vari for 9 months now. Got the 18650 extended cap 4 months ago; nice, it lasts almost two days. I just got a Zenesis2 Launch Day Works set, as my first foray into mechs. Like 'em a lot; but they're my at home "cigar" vapes. My Vari goes with me everywhere. I may have to get a polished one, tho...

Faylool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2012
Sweet Home, Oregon USA
I'm more of a Mortar brass mechanical with kick and Reo Grand with kick owner who has a Provari and also Vamo, and SVD. But I have GLV 5 volt, Zeus auto 5 volt and passthrus 5 volts as well as eRolls up the .... and Vv wood mod Grip bottom feeder and Touchwood a handfull of 808 autos and ego VVs. So?

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
One day when I have the confidence and understanding to use mechs I would like to experience sub-ohm vaping once, maybe twice. I want to make it rain with all the plumes vaping a .50ohm handmade coil or .1 quad-coil on a rebuildable atomizer with thick VG juice, I even have the juice lined up. Imagine, pushing 4.2 volts on a .7 coil you'll be vaping at damn near 50 watts folks!

But there's a learning curve to this sub ohm game and if you don't respect or understand exactly what's going on then the risks can be unimaginable. So it's on my todo list for now. I want to blow my head off but not literally.

RHP

Last edited:

MiamiMom63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
South Florida
I have two Provaris with extended caps. Lol. I use the chrome one alot and keep the brushed silver one in my car for backup. But I love my big huge purple BAM with a kick in the evenings in my recliner mostly, and on weekends pretty much always at home. I recently also have been using the Innoken Itaste at the office some at my desk. I also keep one or two Volts in the bottom of my purse. We never know what situation will require which device, and I believe in backups! Lol.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
A day spent not building coils is a day wasted if you ask me: The Perks of Being a Professor

My mechs are hiding. Girlfriend stole my roller in 18350 cause it was "cute".

You and me could be brothers from another mother, except for the lack of Reos. Nobodies perfect :laugh:

RHP

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Jeez, I did a TDY for training at Ft Irwin in I think 1961, wonder if it's changed any :lol:

Oh, and ya, there are other PV's that I own/love

P1000687_zps8a851894.jpg

You're the only friend I have in the state of Utah because you sir, are awesome!

RHP

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
  • Deleted by Caridwen
  • Reason: language

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
Yeah why bother with a real mod when you can suck on a 90mah battery for a newyork minute! I just recieved an eRoll from fasttech because it was dirt cheap but I still haven't broken it open yet. I'm not expecting miracles nor have I used it yet but when I do I won't compare it to anying except other cigalikes like Blu, Njoy, etc. cause otherwise it is like apples and oranges instead of sexual devices. :lol:
:evil:

RHP

Last edited by a moderator:

mrwilliams2

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 30, 2012
Greenville, NC
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you open up the eRoll. It's 90 mah of vaping pleasure... not to mention the PCC.

Yeah why bother with a real mod when you can suck on a 90mah battery for a newyork minute! I just recieved an eRoll from fasttech because it was dirt cheap but I still haven't broken it open yet. I'm not expecting miracles nor have I used it yet but when I do I won't compare it to anying except other cigalikes like Blu, Njoy, etc. cause otherwise it is like apples and oranges instead of sexual devices. :lol:
:evil:

RHP

Last edited by a moderator:

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
I think you'll be pleasantly surprised when you open up the eRoll. It's 90 mah of vaping pleasure... not to mention the PCC.

What I'll be looking forward to the most is to be able to vape what I first vaped (cigalike) but with my favorite flavor & strength eliquid instead of what some company thinks I should taste.

One will have Bobas Bounty from AVE in 24mg and the other Banana Fosters Coffee without Cream from Ms. T in 30mg strength. :p

RHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread